Gone

Izuku's head was spinning. He couldn't believe what he had seen. Eri was gone. Eri was dead.

What was he still doing? Izuku didn't know anymore. He faintly heard some yelling, and felt himself being snatched up again. Someone was shaking Izuku's collar. Probably not an officer, he decided slowly. An officer wouldn't be this rough. ...Or kill Eri.

His sister was gone. Izuku thought about the future for a moment. No. He couldn't do it. Izuku can't live without Eri. He absolutely refused. Izuku needed an escape. Now.

Izuku looked up at Twice, the one shaking him. "Come on, snap out of it kid. We need you to run and go back to the base on your own!"

"Shoot me". Izuku's voice was firm, and tears were still streaming down his face, making his vision blurry.

Twice looked confused. So did Hisashi. "Shoot... you? Why?"

Izuku met Hisashi's surprised gaze. "Kill me. I'm done".

Hisashi sighed. "Look, if this is about the girl, I already said we'll get you another one".

"SHOOT ME GODDAMMIT!" Izuku yelled. He was so done with fucking everything! Eri can't just be replaced! Hisashi should know that of all people!

"Boss, maybe you shouldn't have..." Kenji trailed off at Hisashi's glare.

Izuku was screaming, and begging for someone to shoot him. Twice actually dropped him in shock, and even Stain backed up slightly from the boy.

Stain decided this kid was serious. Apparently, so did Hisashi.

"Look, get over it!" Hisashi sighed in exasperation. "It's a girl!"

"She was my life!" Izuku yelled back.

"Okay, your being over dramatic. Get over yourself," Hisashi narrowed his eyes, though he was beginning to think maybe he had been just a little rash...

"Just shoot me. That's all it's going to fucking take!" Izuku yelled again.

Hisashi nodded. Yup, he decided he had made a mistake. Now the question was if Izuku could still be useful like this. Could he possibly connect with another little girl?

Izuku screamed in agony again, and tried to grab the gun from Twice, who had to back away from Izuku. He collapsed to the ground once again.

Hisashi decided no. "Leave him," he commanded. "He's useless to us now".

Twice and Kenji looked surprised, them hesitant.

"Boss won't be happy..." Twice muttered.

"Do you see his state? He's going to kill himself in the next hour anyways," Hisashi spat.

Kenji and Twice looked at the sobbing boy on the ground, and decided he was right.

"HEY!" Twice called to the police, who were trying to hear what was being said. "WE'RE LEAVING YOU THE BOY IF YOU LET US GO SCOTT-FREE!"

The police hesitated, and started talking to each other quietly, but Toshinori and Tsukauchi stepped in quickly.

"We agree!" They called.

Hisashi went first, quickly disappearing into the alleys, Twice, Stain, and Kenji right behind him. The second they were out of range from Izuku, the police rushed forward to the sobbing boy, who had now clambered up.

Toshinori went to see if any of the villains were still in sight, but no movement could be detected.

"They had a car waiting," a police officer informed him, "their gone".