Chapter 20

Arshita's Pov

It had been two days since we all came back from Rishabh's Beach house and the day I last saw Shubman when he had decided to run off to a date with Mayra!! You shouldn't ditch your friends for a date atleast.

I was sitting in my room with Ahana as were working on the preparations for the engagement as there were just three days left for it and we still had a lot to do!

That day when I had finally got the chance to talk to Shubman, I was really really glad that he wasn't trying to run away from me now and was being really normal, sometimes like extra normal like we didn't had anything in the past! How was he even doing this?

Meanwhile on the other hand Mayra wasn't leaving any changes of being with him, Shubman had told me that he should date because that way he could convince himself that he was actually over everything in the past! Was he really going to date Mayra now? Does he really have feelings for her?

"No he doesn't!" Ahana said and I looked at her startled as I asked, "Did I said that out loud?"

"Yeah you did! And no, from what I see Shub doesn't really have feeling for Mayra! Because she's been chasing him since the last two months but he never showed any feelings towards her ever" Ahana said and I nodded my head in amusement, well it better be like that! I don't want him to date Mayra! He can go for anyone else. Or maybe not!

"But why are you so curious about it? Have you finally realized that you also like him?" Ahana asked me raising her eyebrows and I looked here and there as I said while shaking my head, "I'm not! Not at all! I was just thinking about everyone as I came after two years so many things changed you know"

"Everyone or just Shub?" Ahana asked me and I gave her a look as I threw a cushion at her and said, "Don't act oversmart, just focus on work"

"See you're hiding the truth now" She said laughing and I just made a face when someone rang the bell and we both looked at each other.

"Who is it?" Ahana asked me and I got I up from the bed while going out of the room as I said, "How would I know that without opening the door?"

I immediately went down and opened the door to be met by Shriya, Nikita and Tanya.

"Woww I'm surprised" I said and Shriya gave me a big smile as they came inside and while Ahana also came downstairs, "Ofcourse! But we aren't here to hang out, we came to take you guys to the stadium" Shriya said and I looked at her confused as I asked, "Why stadium?"

"Because we don't have anything else to do, so the boys suggested that we could go and hang out as they finish their practice for the day" Nikita said and Ahana nodded with the big smile as she immediately agreed for it saying, "That's a great idea! I never miss a chance to look at Shrey playing! He looks so hot everytime"

"Yeah yeah we've heard that every single time we go for a match" Tanya said while they all nodded when I spoke up making a face, "We were working on your engagement preparations, should I leave it and come with you guys?"

"Shub asked if you were coming or not" Shriya said and I looked at her with a blank face as I immediately turn to run away to my room not before saying, "I'll get ready right now! And it's absolutely not because of Shub okay"

"Okay because I lied too, he didn't even took your name" Shriya shouted from behind and and stopped midway just before my room's door as I turned to look at her and she gave me a cheeky smile, "Go and get ready, you don't have a choice! You're already caught" Nikita said and I just made a face as I went in and immediately got ready.