Chapter 17

Third Person's Pov

Everyone was present at Rishabh's house as they all had decided to have a brunch party so that they could discuss about everything they want to do in his engagement as Tanya was really excited for it and didn't wanted anyone to create any mess at the end time.

Their was sometime for the brunch to start as they all were siting and talking in the living room when Tanya looked at the time and patted Rishabh's back saying, "You remember you had to go and bring a guest from the airport?"

"Guest? Kaunsa guest?" Rishabh asked giving out a confused look everyone knew who was coming back today except one person whom they all decided not to tell as that would be only the way to not get things awkward and that person was Shubman!!

"The one who had already called me almost twenty times before boarding the flight" Shriya said making a face and Rishabh looked at her, "Ohh I remember Ars—" he was going to say when Ishan punched his arm stopping him in between as he said while giving him a glare, "Haa teri dur ki behen right!"

"Rishu ki durr ki behen Chia ko call kyu kr rhi thi?" Shubman asked confused and everyone looked at him thinking of an idea when Abhishek said, "Vo Chia se ek baar pehle bhi mil chuki hai right?"

"Haa Haa ofcourse, I've met her" Shriya said nodding her head and Shubman gave a weird look to everyone as they all were behaving really weird right now, so he asked, "Mujhe aisa kyu lag rha hai that you guys are trying to hide something from me"

"Kyuki tu pagal hai, bs aur koi reason nhi hai" Mayank said giving him a cheeky smile and Shubman just glared at him when Nikita said, "You should hurry Rishu, and take someone with you"

"Haa Shubi tu chal mere sath please, mai usko akele nhi jhel skta! Please chal na" Rishabh said getting up while Shubman just gave him a look as he said, "Areyy parr mai kyuu? I don't even know her"

"Then you'll know her, just get up and come with me" Rishabh said as he pulled up Shubman grabbing his arm while Shubman was still reluctant to go when Manjot said, "Arey uska muh kya dekh rha hai Jaa na, Phir tum log aaoge tab hi brunch shuru hoga na, please jaldi kro mujhe bhuk lagi hai"

"Haa dekh bichare ka muh utar gya hai bhuk ki wajah se jaldi jao tum dono" Shreyas said and Manjot nodded while making an innocent face as Shubman finally agreed while saying, "Mujhe mai kam tum log jada pagal lag rhe ho, chal Rishabh"

Everyone sighed in relief as Rishabh and Shubman finally left the house while Ishan shooked his head while saying, "I don't what's going to be his reaction once he sees her"

"Well ya toh toofan aaega, ya phir bhut shanti hogi" Ahana said nodding her head and everyone gave her a look while she just shrugged her shoulders.

Meanwhile on the other side as Shubman and Rishabh reached the airport, Rishabh asked Shubman to go and wait where Arshita told she was already waiting while he was going to park the car.

Shubman just nodded his head he got out of the car and went in the direction where Rishabh told him to go, Shubman was looking here and there while walking as he didn't even knew whom he was waiting for, he took out his phone from his pocket to call Rishabh when someone came from the front and bumped into him as she was busy using her phone while dragging her luggage from the other hand. They both almost fell on the ground as the girl's phone flew our of her hand and she shouted, "My phone!"

"What the hell? Who walked with their luggage in front of them?" Shubman asked annoyed as he got up from the ground and looked at the girl who was looking at her phone to check if it was alright, "I do! Can't you see whe—" she was saying but stopped midway as soon as she looked up and they both murmured together.