Chapter 18

Shubman's Pov

I woke up next day with a bad headache and hangover! I looked around the room and realized that I was still at Rishabh's house and I guess everyone else was too as I could hear their voices outside.

I tried to gather my memories of last night and that's when I realized what I had done, I hitted my head, because the last thing I wanted to do was talk and look vulnerable in front of Arshita.

I just shooked my head as I didn't wanted to confront her right now but I still got up from the bed while holding my head as it was really throbbing with pain. I walked out of the room and saw everyone sitting and having fun.

I looked around and found Arshita sitting on the dining table with everyone as she was eating a sandwich, I was unknowingly staring at her and sensing it her eyes suddenly turned to me. She looked at me for a moment and then gave a big smile. I immediately looked away from her still embarrassed about last night.

"What was that smile for?" I murmured when I turned and bumped with Ishan as he was just behind me, I gave him a look while he handed me a glass of lemon water, "Look kya de rha hai? Ek toh teri fikar thi isliye leke aaya hu" he said and I nodded my head giving him a cheeky smile as I said, "Thank you, tu nhi hota toh mera kya hota"

"Phir tu pagal hota" Abhishek said coming from behind and I just made a face as I drank the lemon water and he spoke up again, "Mai ye batane aaya tha, that you need to fix something"

"Kyaa?" I asked confused and Abhishek came close as he whispered, "The way you look at her, maine dekha abhi! And then you say I'm over her?"

"Exactly I saw that too" Ishan said nodding his head and I gave a look to both of them while saying, "I was just recalling what happened last night!"

"Haiin? Last night kya hua? Kuch toh hanky panky hai" Abhishek said and I gave him a disgusting look while hitting his head, "Shut up! I wasn't supposed to tell you guys about this, mujhe pata tha tum log aisi harkate kroge" I said and they both gave me cheeky smiles as Ishan asked, "Kyu aisa kya kiya bro?"

"Kuch nahi now get aside! Mujhe bhuk lagi hai" I said pushing both of them to the side as I walked towards the table where the food was kept and picked up a sandwich when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Arshita was near the door so she immediately went and opened it, when the next moment Mayra, Tanya's cousin came in and gave her a small smile.

"Hi I'm Mayra! Tanu's cousin" Mayra said and Arshita nodded while smiling at her as she said while shaking hands with her, "Ohh! I'm Arshita. Please come in"

Meanwhile I tried to hide behind Rishabh and Mayank who were standing in front of me because I'd met Mayra two weeks ago as she's been coming here every now and then, she's really a nice girl but a sort of fangirl towards me so she always comes and just talk and talk with me.

"Kya krr rha hai pagal ho gya kya?" Mayank asked me trying to shift as I was holding his t-shirt from behind but I didn't move as I murmured, "Chupne de please, I don't want to confront anyone right now because of this hangover"

"Ohh mai smjh gya! Tu Mayra se chup rha hai right?" Rishabh said giving me a cheeky smile and I nodded my head making a puppy face.

"Par mujhe lagta hai she's a nice girl! She always approaches you, shouldn't you give it a try?" Shreyas said coming from behind and I made a face while replying, "I'm not in a mood to give a try to anyone right now, okay"