Chapter 8

Arshita's Pov

I was sleeping in not so comfortable position and so I turned a bit to the other side, and now the sun was hitting my eyes straight, so I groaned when a hand slowly came up on my eyes, stopping the sunlight to hit them!

I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed the hand of whoever was stopping the sunlight, I slowly got feeling the heaviness in my pain and my throat was all sore too! I looked in front and found Shubman looking at me while I groaned and he chuckled.

"Aghhrr why does this hurt so much?" I murmured and he chuckled while looking at me so I looked at him as I said, "What's so funny? I really want to bang my head somewhere right now"

He chuckled again as he shifted a big closer and bought his hand up as he caressed my hair and tucked them behind my ear as they were all were over my face!

"Now I can see your face otherwise you looked really funny" He said and I gave him a not so funny look, but then sighed, "What the hell actually happened to me? And how did I ended up here? Do you know?" I asked him while he nodded his head while looking at me, "I know everything, but I think it's better that you don't know! Not much pleasant you know" he told me trying not to laugh while I looked at him confused.

"If you say it like that then I really want to know what it is?" I said while looked at him curiously when we heard someone groaning and looked behind the couch to find Manjot getting up while stretching his arms.

"Good morning!" He said giving out a cheeky smile while we both looked at each other and then again at him, "Were you sleeping here all this time?" Shubman asked him and he nodded like an innocent kid as he spoke up, "Yess! And I can tell you what happened last night" he said turning to me and I looked at him while Shubman shake his head in denial, "Don't tell her! It's embarrassing" he says to him slowly but I heard him.

"Mandy tell me!" I said and Shubman closed his mouth as he was going to speak saying, "Mandy maine kaha na nhi"

"Mandy please!" I said giving him a puppy look but Shubman again stopped him saying, "Mandy tu pehle mera dost hai so noooo"

"Arshu you're really a bad drinker! Who pukes on someone's brand new black suit?"  We heard Mayank's voide from behind while we were busy fighting but I stopped listening to him as I gave him a wide eyed look asking, "What did you say?"

"Jo tumne suna" Manjot said from behind and I looked at Shubman who was smiling sheepishly, "Did I.. really..?" I asked him slowly and he nodded his head.

"Yuppp Shub ka muh dekhne wala tha when he threw away his coat" Abhishek said while laughing and I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

I looked at Shubman and then immediately picking up a cushion I hid my face and started walking away from them as I couldn't handle any more embarrassment!

I was walking with the cushion in front of my face and suddenly bumped with someone, I sighed and removed the cushion slowly to find Shriya giving me a wierd look.

"What happened to you?" She asked me while she sipping on a glass of lemon water and I just looked down, "Yeah you look like a criminal trying to run while hiding you face!" Ishan said coming upto us and I sighed as I murmured, "It's actually like that cuz I did something really terrible"

"That you always do whenever you're drunk! So what is it this time?" Ahana asked me wiggling her eyebrows and I gave her 'not so funny' look.

"Bs itna jaan ke ki agar ye maine tere sath kiya hota toh ya toh tu Iss ship se kuud jati ya mujhe phek deti" I told her and she chuckled, "Second one is a good idea"