Chapter 30

Shubman's Pov

Dear Shub,
I wanted to tell you something and I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to do so in person, with you in front of me, because I can't afford to look at your face when I say that I can't be with you! I'm not saying that I don't love you, I do, but I realized that someone like you, deserves someone better than me. Someone who can love you without crying over her shitty past, someone who hadn't rejected you almost three times because of some damned confused feelings, someone who would love you the same way you does. You deserve so much better than this!!

I don't know how shitty I'd made you feel after crying in front of you when my ex-boyfriend appeared again in my life, I don't know how you must feel when I still talk like I have some lingered feelings from my past, because honestly if I was in your place. I would totally run off for my life.

I am writing this because I know I'm going to break your heart once again, but I promise this is going to be the last time, I'm going back to England Shub! A day after tomorrow, I know I'm breaking all the promises I made to you, specially the promise of being your perfect partner, but I'm sorry. And I have to do this because I actually love you, and I can't see you suffering everyday in your life because of me and my past! I'm sorry, I know you're gonna hate me for this and I guess that would be a better way to forget what we had!

I think this is a goodbye Shub! I'll always remember my sandwich guy!!

Yours cookie.
___

The letter almost fell out of my hands as soon as I had finished reading it, I sat numb in my place not able to process the words that I had just read. How the hell could she do this to me??

And what she'd leaving? Again? After all that we've come through to be together, this is what I get? She can't do this to me! I won't let her. This is not her decision, she can't leave me once again!

Ishan and Abhishek kept their hands on my shoulders each bringing me out of my thought and I looked up at them still in shock, not able to form any words to speak.

"What is wrong with Arshu?" Ishan asked shaking his head with a sigh and I just looked down picking up the letter in my hands as Abhishek also spoke up, "Seriously! I told she was going to break your heart again! I'm going to ask her out right now, how can she even do this"

Abhishek shipped out his phone from his pocket as he was going to call Arshita but I stood up snatching his phone and said, "You're not doing anything! Baat mai karunga, vo bhi face to face, she can't do this just like that, it's not decision to make that who is perfect for me or who is not, she can't take this decision, she can't leave and I won't let her. This is our relationship and she doesn't have any right to do anything like this on her own"

"Shubi meri baat sun hum series khatam ho gyi hai and aaj—" Ishan was saying but I stopped him in between, "I know and I'm leaving right now, I need to get back to her before she leaves, I won't let her do this"

"But what if you can't stop her? What is she doesn't wants to be stopped? Are you going to force her? Usne apna decision bata diya hai Shubi!" Abhishek said and I just crushed the letter into a ball and threw it trying to abstain my anger and said, "I don't care, she's not going anywhere before meeting me!"

"But tu abhi nhi kaa skta Shubi, try to understand. Aaj raat ki flight hai puri team ki you can't check out before that" Ishan said and I ran a hand through my hair as I looked at him in most helpless way asking, "What do I do? I can't let her leave like that Ishu! I love her, you know right! I love her! I can't lose her again! Please do something"