Chapter 1

Shubman's Pov

I was looking around my room just to make sure that I don't forget to keep anything important! We are going to Italy today for Shriya and Ishan's marriage. Everyone was extra excited specially our to be bride and the groom!

I was closing my backpack when my phone started ringing and I sighed while picking it up, "Let me inform! You're calling me for the fifteenth time since the morning!" I said and Shriya chuckled.

"Tu ghar se nikla?" She asked me and I looked at my open backpack in front of me, "Nhii mera adha time tune call kr krke waste kr dia" I said and she sighed.

"Achaa finee hurry up time pe airport phuch jana please!" she said and I chuckled, "Listen mana teri shadi hai iska mtlb ye nhi tu phone kr krke irritate kre!" I said laughing and she chuckled.

"Shut up and come fast" she said and I giggled, "Suree ma'am for that you need to cut the call!" I said and she finally hung up and I closed my bags.

I looked at myself in the mirror running a hand through my hair and smiled, "You look good Shubman!" I said to myself while grinning.

Shubman's look

I reached the airport in half an hour and as soon as I went inside I was welcomed with a big bear hug

I reached the airport in half an hour and as soon as I went inside I was welcomed with a big bear hug. I made a face at Abhishek as he finally left me, "Are you my girlfriend?" I asked him and he laughed.

"No bro I'm straight" he said and Shreyas came in front of him as he said, "I have a doubt about that!"

"Toh ye aisa hug kyuu?" I said and he chuckled, "Tu late tha toh mujhe laga tu yahi reh jaega!" He said.

I just shooked my head and walked upto everyone when Manjot jumped in front of me, "Tu Aa gya?" he asked and I shooked my head, "Nhii abhi raste me hu!" I said and he chuckled.

I looked at Shriya and Ishan as Shriya was again talking to someone on the phone. I walked upto them and raised an eyebrow asking, "Ab ye kisko irritate krr rhi hai?"

"Arshita! She's late just like you" Ishan said and I looked at him, "Who's Arshita?" I asked and he made a face.

"Her best friend and our wedding planner" he said and I nodded, "Arshu I'm telling you, you're the only one who hasn't reached" Shriya said on the phone and I looked at Ishan.

"Tu toh Arshita bola tha, who is Arshu?" I asked and he gave me an annoyed look, "Abeyy gadhe Arshita is Arshu!" He said and I nodded when someone patted on my back.

I turned and looked at Mayank who gave me a cheeky smile, "Kya hai?" I asked him and he made a face, "Tu dost ko bhul gya yarr mila tak nhi?" he asked and I looked at Nikita, "Isko memory problem ho gya hai kya? Hum log kal raat ko hi mile the" I asked her and she just shrugged.