Chapter 21

Shubman's Pov

I was done with the practice for the day when I remembered that Arshita had texted me an address to come just as she had been said yesterday, as to agree with not telling Mayra about my feelings for her in the past.

I immediately got into my car as I opened my phone and set on the location she had sent me, I don't even know what this place is, I kept on driving as I finally reached the destination.

"You're on time I see!" Arshita asked as soon as I entered inside while she was busy opening some big boxes, "I'm always on time! What's this place btw?" I asked looking around as it looked like a working place for sure.

"This is my work studio, I'm finally here after two years and today! You're going to help in settling all this like a good friend, okay" She said smiling widely and I gave her a 'are you serious' look.

"And why do you think I'd do that?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she gave me a cheeky smile as she said, "What? You don't want to? You know because my lips could be more loose than they were yesterday, specially in front of Mayra"

"Don't you know? I'm really good at settling places! Where should I start from?" I said as I just came and immediately picked up a box and she kept another on top of it telling me to keep them in another room around the corner, "Blackmailer!" I murmured looking at her and she just smiled while I took away the boxes.

I came back after keeping the boxes when I saw Arshita struggling to pick up some books from the top shelf, I just shooked my head as I walked upto her and stood right behind her as I picked up the books and she immediately turned looking at me. I looked at her as she didn't looked away and we were standing close but as soon as I removed my hand from the shelf a book fell straight on her head and she groaned while rubbing her head, "Ouch! What the hell? My head"

I moved away a little while taking the books and then suddenly started laughing as I couldn't control it anymore while she was busy rubbing her head, "Don't laugh!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to" I said still laughing a bit and she finally smiled as she looked at me and suddenly said, "That's a first time"

"What?" I asked calming myself down and she gave me a small smile saying, "First time that I'm seeing you laugh like this after a long while"

I looked at her going silent as she them picked up the book which fell down and handed them all to me saying, "Set them on the shelf"

"Why are there so many books? Do you even read a single one of them?" I asked making a face and she gave me a look and said, "Excuse me, they're not for reading! Ye wedding preparation samples hai, for people to choose what type of wedding they want"

"Ohh" I said nodding my head as I went to the book shelves and started settling the books while Arshita stood silently looking at me sitting on the table casually.

"Are you just going to stand and make me do all the work?" I asked after a moment as I turned back to look at her and she smiled widely while nodding her head as she said, "Of course!"

"Itne bade cricketer se tum ye sb kaam krwa ke acha nhi kr rhi ho" I said making a face and and she walked upto me while saying, "You called this upon yourself"

"Okay fine! Ab tum itna kaam krr rhe ho toh, I'll make coffee myself! Bhut kam logo ko ye chance milta hai" she said smiling cheekily and I looked at her amused as I asked, "Tumhe coffee banani aati hai?"