Chapter 10

Arshita's Pov

I spatted out the water that I was drinking as soon as I heard my name in Shubman's confession over the mic, while my eyes widened in shock! I wasn't able to understand the situation at all.

I looked around me and the girls looked as shocked as I was so I just got up and ran upto the stage where Shubman and Ishan had blabbered everything out unknown of the fact that the mic was on!

"What the hell man? That was a nice way of confession!" I heard Abhishek speaking happily to Shubman while he just gave him a wierd and confused look, "Haiinn? When the hell did I confessed?" Shubman asked him and Abhishek laughed as he pointed towards the mic in Ishan's hands, "Everything you both said right now was heard by everyone on the speakers, vo maine galti se speakers on kr diye the" he said while Ishan and Shubman looked at each other horrified while their eyes widened.

"Saale Pagal Insaan! Ye kya kr dia?" Shubman said and ran behind Abhishek to beat the shit out of him even before I could call him, "Shubman! Shub!" I shouted but in vain, so I immediately turned to Ishan who was looking at me with puppy eyes as I asked him, "What was all this?"

"I don't know!" He said making an innocent face and I glared at him as I asked while gritting my teeth, "Ishan you know everything and you have to tell me"

"Maybe you should ask him! It's not my place to tell you" he said and I sighed as I asked still in disbelief, "Is this some kind of prank of something?"

"Nope! Absolutely no! It was all the the truth and that's all I can tell, rest is Shub's part" Ishan said and walked away while I stood there dumbfounded until Ahana patted my shoulder and gave me a big smile as she said, "So are you going to dump that moron now, I seriously think Shubman is a much better option"

"Can you keep quiet? My mind is not working right now!" I said giving her a glare and she kept a finger on her lips but still murmured saying, "Then go and talk to him" I looked at her and removed her finger from her lips, "Whats the use when you're going to talk only?" I said giving her a weird look and she just giggled while shrugging her shoulders and I walked away towards where Shubman had caught Abhishek with his arms back and was giving him a good long lecture.

"Shub! Can we —" I was saying but as soon as he saw me, he immediately left Abhishek and ran off towards his room while I looked on confused, why the hell is so interested in running today?

"Thank you Arshu! You're saviour, he nearly killed me" Abhishek said while huffing and I stomped my foot angrily as I also walked back to my room.

What is the point of confessing like that when you don't even want to talk to me? Is that a way? Why did he ran away like that? Idiot. He'll still have to face me in the evening! We have a dance to do together! Is that why he chose me for being his partner? What am I going to do now? What the hell about Ayaan?

"Ughh! I want to bang my head somewhere. Why doesn't these thoughts have a full stop?" I murmured as I entered in my room and layed on my bed while huffing when the next moment Shriya came in and I looked at her giving out a puppy eye look.

"Ishan told me everything!" she said as she sat beside me and I just sighed as I got up looking at her, "What do I do now?" I asked and she smiled as she said, "Talk to him and sort it out, maybe he'll want that too, and as for my advice you absolutely deserve better than that idiot Ayaan" she said and I sighed, "We didn't exactly broke up, you know right?" I said and she gave me a look as she hitted my head saying, "But you can right?"