Chapter 2

Arshita's Pov

I opened my eyes and shifted a bit when suddenly I heard,"Ohh you're up!" Shubman said and I looked up at him realizing that I had slept on his shoulder a while ago.

As soon as I realized that I say straight on my seat not quite looking at him while he was still looking at me, "I'm sorry! Why didn't you wake me up?" I said turning to him and he gave me a smile.

"Because you were much quieter! You talk too much otherwise" He said and received a glare from me and chucked.

"It's okay! Girls often misunderstand this shoulder as a pillow" he said with a wink and I gave him a look, "You know one thing?" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked and I gave him a smirk smile as I said, "I know I talk too much but you! You talk too much nonsense, how do you do that?"

He laughed at my statement as he said, "It's a special course! I was a topper in that" he said and I just shooked my head.

We still had half an hour to land in Italy and in the meantime I was introduced to everyone and I must say that they all are pretty much crazy but very fun to be around people!

As soon as the flight landed Manjot was the first one to get up while shouting, "Finallyy! Italy we're here"

"Abeyy mai so rha tha! You scared me" Nagar said shouting at him who was asleep beside him and we all chuckled at his horrified expressions.

"Rishu won't you get up?" Tanya spoke up as Rishabh was still sleeping soundly and she shooked him, "Kaha hai hum log?" Rishabh asked rubbing his eyes and Ishan hitted his head saying, "Teri massi ke ghar pe"

"Haiinn meri massi Italy me kab shift hui?" Rishabh said getting up and everyone gave him a look while he smiled sheepishly.

"Main Italy ki zameen pe sbse pehle pairr rakhunga peeche ho jao sb" Mayank said coming in front while holding Nikita's hand.

"Oyee stop!" Abhishek shouted just before Mayank could get out of the plane and ran upto him, "Bhai tu utra toh Italy wale darr jaege! Hotness first" Abhishek said jumping out while Mayank stood there with a frowning face.

"Suno tum sb hum log Italy meri shadi ke liye aaye hai koi comedy show kholne nhi! Okay guys" Shriya said to everyone as we all nodded and shouted together, "Yesss mom!"

"Good kids! Now get aside, I'm tired" She said and walked out with Ishan once again pushing Mayank who was still frowning.

"Jaan tum baith jao sbse end me utarna okay!" Nikita said to him while chuckling and he made a face, "Sb saale kameene hai" he murmured when Nagar jumped in front too saying, "You're included too!"

Everyone was almost our of the plane but Shubman was still sitting there and I looked at him because I can't get out until he gets up!

"Move!" I said and he smirked, "What if I don't?" he asked and I gave him a look.

"Are you planning to stay here only?" I asked him and he smiled, "Not a bad idea! You and me, me and you and this plane too" he said and I sighed.

"Shut up and get up!" I said but he still sat there unmoved, "This is happening to you for messing with me" he said and I whined while sitting back on my seat, "Mumma!" I murmured like a lost kid and he chuckled.

"Are you missing you mom?" he asked and I turned to him giving out a glare, "Yesss! Because if she was here she would've beat the shit out of you for annoying me like this" I said and he laughed.