Fragile

⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning: Mention of Sexual Assault⚠️⚠️

My head is pounding.

I'm awake but I don't want to open my eyes. I can feel the sun shining on my face. I move my arm to place it over my eyes.

Sore. My arms are so sore. I shift my weight to turn onto my side and am struck with the same soreness in my core muscles.

"Fuck." I groan.

I open one eye and am blinded by the ray of sun perfectly aligned with my eyes.

The light is aggravating my headache, motivating me to prop myself up on my elbow.

The room spins and I feel the contents of my stomach rise in my throat.

I throw the comforter off and get up from bed, rushing to the bathroom.

I kneel in front of the toilet and vomit into the empty bowl. Nothing comes up except stomach bile.

"Ugh." I lay my arm on the toilet seat and lean my head against it.

What the fuck happened last night?

I use my hands to hoist myself up from the floor. I rinse my mouth out in the sink and splash some cold water on my face.

Everything hurts.

Studying myself in the mirror I notice
my face is pale and without my usual rosiness, reflecting how awful I feel.

I think back to the last thing I can remember from the previous night.

When did I drink?

I walked away with Deidara-

My mind flashes back to an unfamiliar room. All I can see is the ceiling as I lay on my back.

Deidara at the foot of the bed.

Chills run up my arms and I take a startled step backwards pressing my back against the cold shower door.

I shake my head, rejecting the hazy memory from last night.

No, that didn't happen.

I hug my arms across my chest and feel tenderness over my breasts. I rub my chest from over the fabric and wince.

Another fuzzy image appears of Yahiko looming over me, his hands pinching and roughly grabbing at my chest leaves me grasping at the bathroom counter to keep my balance.

Panic surges through my body, sending pins and needles over my limbs.

"No."

I force my hands to reach for the bottom of my shirt and push it up revealing my bare chest.

Angry purple and red marks litter my upper torso.

I look down inspecting myself and notice one of my nipple piercings has dried blood on it.

I touch it lightly and pull my finger back in pain.

The sharp jolt sends another vision shooting to the front of my mind.

Deidara roughly shoving my panties aside.

I reach down and place my hand on my lower stomach. I can still feel his cold fingers on my skin.

Tears burn my eyes as the incident from last night comes rushing back to me.

I remember crying as he- no, they- touched me.

I hear my own voice in my head pleading with them. But I couldn't move. And they only laughed.

Their cruel laughter plays in my ears as if they were still on top of me.