Need You 🍋🍋🍋

As a HUGE thank you for 200k reads 🥺🥺🥺 Here is a new update a bit early for all of you. I appreciate you all more than you know!

5k word count and some LEMONNNNNNNASDFGHJKL 🍋🍋

Don't come for me on my grammar. I didn't proof read this one obsessively ten times like I usually do.
________

I scooch over closer to Kakashi, wrapping the comforter around myself.

I force my head into the comfortable spot between his arm and his chest as he continues reading his book.

He stops only to kiss me on the forehead before turning the page and continuing on.

"Have you given it anymore thought to whether you want to buy a house or maybe build?" He asks casually.

My finger finds his bare chest, tracing the defined muscles on his upper torso.

"Mmm, no. I can't seem to focus on the matter."

"Its been almost three weeks since I asked." He says, ignoring my wandering touch.

My hand moves lower on his abs until I'm running my fingers parallel to the waist band of his sweatpants.

"Ari."

His tone is a warning.

Similar to every other time I've tried to touch him since Sakura gave us the okay to have sex again.

Three weeks ago.

I sit up and kneel in bed, facing him.

"Don't Ari me. You haven't touched me in almost two months."

He closes his book and sets it on the pillow beside him, sitting up against the headboard.

"Sakura told us almost three weeks ago that we could have sex again. But you won't touch me. I don't get it."

Maybe its the pregnancy hormones or the lack of physical intimacy between Kakashi and I finally catching up to me, but I find myself on the verge of tears.

"Do you not want to have sex with me anymore?" I ask softly, wiping at the embarrassing tears that escape from my eyes.

Kakashi pulls me against him and tightly encloses me within his arms.

"Please, please don't cry."

His touch makes me lose what little composure I was holding onto as I whimper softly against his chest.

"Do you not find me attractive anymore?"

"What?"

One of his hands tilts my chin up, forcing me to look directly at him.

He shakes his head in disapproval. "How can you even think that?"

"Well, I don't know. I'm about to be thirteen weeks along and I know that I'm getting a tiny bump and I have these ugly scars on my stomach and arm and leg and maybe you just don't want me like that anymore." I rant until I'm nearly breathless.

"Akari. You are the most perfect, beautiful, sexy literal fucking goddess that I have ever been lucky enough to lay my eyes on."

I let out a pathetic whine.

"Then why won't you touch me?"

He let's out a deep sigh before resting his hand on my hair and letting his fingers card through the wet strands.

"Because I'm scared."

I grow quiet, waiting for him to explain himself.

"You were so fragile. Akari, I nearly lost you. And then when I found out about the baby and that you were going to survive this but that we still might lose the baby, I don't know-"