A Night with the Boys

Authors Note: I will be modernizing things a bit, ex: they'll have phones😝 also this story will not follow the original plot line of Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. So, no need to correct me on anything that doesn't line up to the actual manga/anime 💕

Also, please 🥺 don't forget to vote as you read along! It helps support me and my story ❤️ so new readers can find my work!

Update as of March 2021:
I started this story in September of 2020 and I literally cringe every time I go back and I read the first 20-25 chapters. If you can hold out and get past those, I promise my writing gets better 😂😂

"Fucking Sakura. She's so stupid sometimes."

I curse to myself as I wipe the blood off of the small cut she left on my cheek during our shuriken target practice earlier today.

Kakashi Sensei specifically said if you didn't feel 100% confident that you can hit the Apple on your teammates head to not fucking take the chance.

Instead she said she could do it and left my cheek with this ugly ass cut on it.

I fumble with the keys to my apartment for a moment, distracted by my anger with Sakura.

I finally get my key in and open my front door to be greeted by the smell of pizza and the sound of laughter coming from my living room.

I put my bag on the bench in the entryway and slip off my shoes by the door.

I walk into the kitchen to see Iruka Sensei and Asuma Sensei sitting on the couch in my living room drinking beer and playing cards.

"I'm gonna take your keys away if y'all keep showing up in my apartment unannounced." I tease them as I walk to my fridge and grab myself a beer.

I notice I only have two left.

"Can you guys also replace the beer you drink, jeez!" I roll my eyes at them.

Iruka smiles looking a little guilty and looks back down at his cards.

Asuma on the other hand snorts loudly, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Didn't I buy you that beer?" He says with a smirk on his face.

I take a long swig, ignoring him but smiling to myself because it's true. It was nice of them to do considering I wasn't 18 for a few more months.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" Asuma blurts out. Iruka looks up at me with a look of concern.

I reach up and touch my cheek and it reminds me that I wanna beat Sakura's ass.

"Sakura..." I sigh.

I don't need to explain any further since they know her as well.

Iruka gets up and walks into the bathroom and I can hear him rummaging through my medicine cabinet.

He's such a dad sometimes.

I take the opportunity to run over and steal his spot on the couch next to Asuma.

I pick up Iruka's cards from the coffee table and flash them quickly to Asuma receiving a wink and a sly smirk from him in response.

"Akari, I know you're helping Asuma cheat!" Iruka yells from the bathroom.

He comes back into the room holding a warm rag, some ointment and a bandaid. I spit my tongue out at him, he's so much fun to fuck with.

He ignores me walking over to sit on the ground in front of me by the couch.