Sex & Secrets 🍋🍋

I quietly close the front door behind me as I wipe the sweat that's dripping down my face. The apartment is silent so I know Kakashi is still asleep.

I ran six miles this morning. The ache in my muscles is a bittersweet feeling.

I walk into the kitchen, grab a glass and fill it up with water. I gulp the entire thing down in less than a couple of seconds. I walk over and deposit the empty glass into the sink.

I look around the living room from where I'm standing and I giggle at the mess we made. We got about half way through unpacking his stuff before the alcohol made us sleepy.

I quietly enter the bedroom where Kakashi lays sprawled out on the bed, in his pajama pants.

I tiptoe into the bathroom to keep from waking him. I turn the hot water on and strip off my sweaty running clothes.

I take out my hair tie and let my hair fall, cascading over my shoulders. I shake it out and then turn to step into the shower, closing the glass door behind me.

The hot water works as a muscle relaxant as I stand directly below the shower head. My hair slowly becomes saturated and I reach for my shampoo bottle, pouring some of the strawberry scented soap into my palm.

I rub my fingers through my hair as I massage my scalp clean of my morning run.

I close my eyes and place my head under the steady stream of water. I feel the soap run down my body as I use my fingers to make sure I rinse out all of the shampoo.

I hear the shower door open and the warmth of another body press against me. I feel Kakashi's hand glide over my hip bone and rest on my lower stomach while his other one traces a line from my belly button up to the curve of my breast.

"Mmm, good morning." He hums into my neck, lightly sucking on my skin. I smirk to myself as I feel his semi hard erection pressing against my lower back.

The feeling immediately sends a wave of arousal over my body as I feel my center throb slightly.

"Good morning to you too." I turn around to face him. Lifting my hand up to wrap around the back of his neck, bringing him towards me. I steal a kiss from his lips as my other hand snakes it's way between his legs.

I softly grasp his dick in my hand and pump my fist slowly back and forth a few times, feeling the rest of his body relax at my touch.

He closes his eyes and I watch him react to my touch. Seeing him melt underneath my hand, knowing that I've created the pleasure displayed on his face, creates a satisfaction in me unlike any other.

I drop down to my knees in front of him, ignoring the ache in my legs against the harsh shower tile.

I stroke his length a few more times before I part my lips to take his head into my mouth, sucking lightly.

I look up at him as I release it from my mouth, creating a small pop. He looks down at me with dark eyes. My gaze remains locked with his as I place my tongue at the base of his member and use my soft muscle to trace the throbbing vein that runs up his cock.

What a way to start my morning.

When I get back to his tip, I use my tongue to lick circles around the smooth flesh. My tongue laps over his opening, licking away the small amount of precum that has escaped him.

I feel his body tremble slightly and I can't help the smug grin that spreads on my lips as I slowly take him back into my mouth.

"God damn." He growls. His hand finds the back of my head, grabbing a handful of my hair.