Relationship Reveal

Začít od začátku

The chat absolutely exploded. We couldn't read a single comment coming through. As we tried, we laughed and blurted the random words we caught on to.

"I'm so glad it's finally announced," Nick sighed and leaned back in the chair, "You don't know how long George, Karl, Big Q, and I wanted to clown them on the timeline but we couldn't because you guys thought Dream was dating someone named Octavia."

Finally, a donation came through asking a genuine question: how long have you guys been dating?

"Eight months," Sapnap revealed. I felt Clay's chin rest against my shoulder and his arms tightened around my waist. I raised my arm to run my hand through his hair a few times.

"Yeah, apparently Sapnap and George have it marked in their calendars."

"Yeah because you can't remember important dates for shit!"

"I know when Clay's birthday is," I smiled.

"No you don't," Sapnap challenged me.

"Yes I do! It's August Tenth!"

Clay chuckled and nuzzled his head farther into my shoulder, "It's August Twelfth, Cal."

"Ha! Pathetic!" Nick laughed.

"Well, I can just look it up it's not that big of a deal or I'll just text his mom."

The stream continued until the questions slowed down. I ended up revealing that the girl's voice everyone thought was Octavia was, actually, my sister. Although, I didn't reveal anything more than that, so her name is still hidden. Now, the fans just know that I have a sister. We got George on FaceTime at one point because a lot of the questions were asking George and Sapnap third-wheel type questions.

I felt very comfortable during this stream even though we announced something that caused high anxiety. I wasn't alone in this anymore, which made telling the fans things easier. We ended up announcing that my sister and I moved in with Clay in Florida as well. We spent a good portion of the stream talking about how well Drista and Indi got along. Drista is over here frequently and they study together for school. It's actually quite cute. Indi's not into Minecraft that much, but Drista doesn't seem to mind. They've clicked in different ways. Clays mom and dad absolutely adore Indi. They've invited us into the family as if we were one of their own and I've never appreciated something more than that.

"Okay, we'll answer the next question that comes through, then end the stream. I'm really hungry and I'm sure the boys are too."

The next question that came through was: can you tell us your guys' favorite moments from your relationship so far?

"I'll go first!" I squealed as I thought about my favorite memory on a daily, "My favorite moment is when we were visiting his parent's house. One of the slow dance songs from my prom back in high school came on and Clay asked me to dance with him. So we slow danced around his parents' living room to the song. Then, I Wanna See Some Ass came on right after, and we laughed so hard that we were keeled over on the floor with tears because it was so funny to us. His mom ended up recording the whole thing from the kitchen, so we have that moment on video."

"I've seen the video guys, it's very cute. Like the kind of cute that makes you want to gag because you're so painfully single," Sapnap spoke. Clay and I burst out laughing at his remark.

"It's okay Nick, I'll find you someone."

"You better! I'm lonely over here."

"What's your favorite memory?" I tilted my head and smiled at Clay.

"Well," he started, "I know it's cheesy and basic, but one of my favorite memories was when I took you on that picnic date. Guys, it had like a flower garden and overlooked a lake, I say I did pretty good with that one," he said, addressing chat, "Anyway, we kinda just laid there together just talking and it's when I gave you the promise ring and it was like there was nothing else, just us. I don't know, it's dumb--" he started shrugging it off.