-8-

Chapter Eight

"Shit!" I heard Dream whisper loudly. It was enough to wake me up though.

I opened my eyes and saw Dream hunched over his keyboard, his face awfully close to his monitor as he focused on something. At closer look, he was in the end on Minecraft. He must've had to MLG and almost missed it.

Suddenly, I felt a tickle in my nose and I sneezed. Dream whipped around in his seat and locked eyes with me. He gave me a little smile before going back to his game. Just his luck, too, because the dragon had whipped him into the air again.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I was trying to be as quiet as possible."

"It's okay; I don't mind. What time is it?" I asked, pulling the blanket off my body and scooting to the edge of the bed.

"It's five in the evening."

"You let me sleep for eight hours?"

"You looked so peace—YES!" He screamed suddenly. The dragon erupted into white rays. I noticed George's character running around and shifting in excitement. I got up from the bed and approached his chair, then leaned my arms against the back of it. He tilted his head, looked at me, then smiled before bringing his attention back to the screen.

"Yes she's—No—Because—Ugh fine," I heard Dream say, which sounded like a one sided conversation. Suddenly, he disconnected his headphones and I heard George's voice, "He wanted to talk to you. He heard you in the background."

"Hi Cal!" He exclaimed.

"Hello George."

"So do you think Dream is hot?"

I rolled my eyes.

"George!" Clay yelled.

"Yes, I think he's very handsome. Wouldn't want to steal him away from his minecraft boyfriend though."

"Don't worry, I'll share."

I laughed, "Thanks George."

"No problem."

"Can you guys stop," Dream pouted.

George and I both burst out laughing. Dream sat in his chair, slouched down with his arms crossed on his chest. I placed my feet on the wheels of his chair, then distributed the upper half of my weight on the top of his chair. He adjusted his posture and leaned back, then raised his arms up. When his hands placed on my cheeks, he drew them back and lightly slapped me.

"Clay!" I yelled, continuously slapping the top of his head.

"Okay, okay! I surrender."

"He slapped me George," I pouted.

"Dream!"

"She got me back."

I laughed and when Dream looked up at me, he started laughing too.

"Alright man, we're gonna go. Thanks for keeping me company."

"No problem. Talk with you later. Bye Cal!"

"Bye Greg!"

George's laugh was cut off when Dream left the discord room.

"What were you doing anyway?"

"Speed running."

"You're trying to beat my record?" I giggled, "Good luck bro, I'm literally the best."