Christmas stockings (AS)

Pre war Arthur.
1910
Me and Arthur were putting our Christmas decorations up we had been dating for 3 years now and still was madly in love. Me and Arthur were best friends growing up. The Shelby's practically considered me family. Wherever Arthur was getting his new shoes dirty I was right behind him getting my new dress dirty.
This year we had decided to go all out so we had brought a big tree and beautiful decorations but the think I was most excited about was the Christmas stockings that hung on our small fire place.
Arthur:(y/n) why did you get candy canes it's only the 2 of us.
(Y/n): oh I'm sorry Scrooge I didn't know that there was a limit on what to get.
Christmas morning time skip
To stay I was excited was an understatement I couldn't wait the alarm clock next to me read 7.45 am. I only had 15 minutes to wait so I could wake him up. 8 am came around slowly as soon as it was time I shook him awake when that didn't work I left a trail of small kisses on his face.
Arthur :good morning to you to
Y/n: hurry up I want to get down the stairs and open the presents.
Arthur:wait up here for a minute I just need to get everything sorted
A few minutes later
Arthur: come down it's ready now
As he said this I was down the stairs before he could finish his sentence.
We opened all of our presents.
Arthur: there's one more for you it's in the kitchen.
(Y/n):you've already made this Christmas so special I don't need another present.
As I said this a scratching sound came for the kitchen I quick rushed in and seen a small dachshund puppy sitting by the kitchen door.
Y/n: Arthur he's so gorgeous what his name.
Arthur:I've left that one for you
(Y/n): I'm gonna call him Charlie.
For the rest of the day we sat in-front of the fire playing with Charlie.
——————————————————-
Hi guys I hope you enjoy how is everyone doing lots of love ❤️❤️