Micheal part 2

I started talking and felt a hand rest on my knee. 

i looked away from Linda and looked down to my knee and made sure no one saw the small gesture of him. 

Linda= so (y/n) what are you doing on Monday, i thought we could go for tea and go shopping.

you=Of course Lin tom is going to London for the week so i have nothing to do were should i meet you. i coughed when Micheal hand gripped my leg everyone looked so confused.

micheal= are u okay there. he said with a small smirk and patted my back 

you = ye just a tickle, so anyway what time should we meet and were. 

linda= about 12.30 and shall we meet here. 

you= of course i cant wait to have a good little catch up we havent been out together for ages.

tommy = (y/N) im going to the garrison i will see you tonight when i get home .tommy slowly walked over to me  and micheal moved his hand off me i got up and gave him a hug and a kiss.

you=okay tom i will see you in a bit love you. i said half hartdly.

it was now about 3 me polly and micheal we sitting in the living room drinking a cup of tea all talking everyone had already went home.#

micheal got up and went to his room for something in his room so it was just me and polly.

polly= (y/n) i know something is going on with you and micheal but id ont want both of you getting hurt and tommy cant find out about it i dont known if your  playing a game and if you are its a dangerous game.