A Year in paris (TS)

Slight John x reader
Tommy
'We're gonna say John is 20
at the beginning and reader is 18
Tommy is 28 at the beginning"
Warning:age gap

Your POV
1914
Me and John were glued to the hip wherever he was I was next to him. Despite the age gap we always got along well.well here I was 18 and in love with a man who only seen me as
One of the lads. He had a family him and Martha.every time I looked into those stupid blue eyes and now the war was only weeks away I couldn't let Myself not tell him when that I love so
I did that morning.
(Y/N): mum I'm going to see John.
Mum: okay lovely make sure you tell polly to come round for a cuppa.
I closed the door to the big house wich was far to big for me,mum and dad. We were from the "wealthy" side of town my mother Jane married for money and my father was a banker
The 6 bedroom house was far to big only 2 rooms getting used but apart from that my mum stayed close to her roots in wavetry lane and polly Shelby.
I walked through the door of number 6 and was met with Tommy's ocean eyes I had always thought Tom was good looking but nothing like my John.
Tommy : you alright (Y/N)
(Y/N): I'm okay Tom you look awfully well dressed are you going on a date with that poor girl who's been asking for weeks?
Tommy: ah you know me so well I couldn't carry on saying no. And waiting for you when you want our John boy.
(Y/N): very funny Tommy now hurry I bet she's already waiting outside .
Just as I said that there was a knock on the door.
(Y/N):well what did I say.tell her to make sure her kiss is better than mine.
I then kissed him on the cheek.
When he walked to the door a sudden jealous feeling raised in my stomach.A feeling I only had with John.
When I walked in to the living room and was greeted by John and Martha
John , Martha: we're pregnant.
5 years later
The war was over and i had been living in Paris for the last year I was a nurse in the war based on the British front line.Paris has something about it something that keeps me there maybe it was that pair of blue eyes.The pair that i had taken for granted. The ones that I looked at and was always full of love.
I was now on the train to small Heath again to see my mum and dad who I hadn't seen in nearly a year.
I was 23 now as my nana had put it I should have been married and with children . The whistle blew as I approached small Heath the fog and smell made me feel at home. Paris was different,it was a fake home somewhere that felt like a safe place away from heartbreak and pain. As soon as I stepped off the platform my mum and Dad engulfed me in a hug.
Dad :it's good to have you back we've missed you
(Y/N): ive missed you both so much. As we walked to the car I seen his eyes .
Tommy:well well well is that (Y/N) (L/N) back from Paris
(Y/N):Tommy I've missed you so much.
I grabbed hold of his shoulders and pulled him into me. His arm was paved around my waist we stayed like this for a moment until he spoke.
Tommy: I've missed you to.
(Y/N) : mum dad I'll walk back.
As we walked through the streets I knocked my shoulder with Tommy's he looked down at me.
Tommy : what are you up to aye.
(Y/N):I've just missed you is all Tom,Paris doesn't feel like home when your not there.
Tommy: are you trying to tell me something.
We were walking past the small park.
Y/N: come on Tom let's go through the park like the old days.
Tommy: remember the day before I went away and you kissed me under that tree as a goodbye
I walked closer to the tree that we shared our kiss.
(Y/N) : maybe you can return the favour but instead of saying goodbye you can show me how much we've missed each other.
In that moment Tommy pushed me to the tree and kissed me like never before.
Tommy: ave missed you so much.
(Y/N):I love you Tommy I love you so much I always have.
Tommy: let me take you on a date a proper one.
(Y/N) : I don't want that Tom I just want me and you. I love you.
Tommy: I always have and always will love you
(Y/N) : who would have thought that Tommy Shelby would go soft.
Tommy: only for the woman I love