Together For A Day

Micheal Gray x Reader
3rd person POV
Micheal and Y/Ns paths where never meant to cross at least not in this life. The world has a weird way of rotating and when Tommy told Micheal about his real family that's when the world had been unsuccessful about Micheal and Y/N's fate.
There relationship would
Only bring trouble and that's what it did they both fell in love quickly and had the best 6 years of each other as soon as Micheal was shipped off to New York they broke up still holding each other love in there heart.Both had now found someone else there fates where back on the right path
Y/Ns POV
I was walking down to polls with some bags in my hand. I had bought some new baby clothes and couldn't wait to show her she was always like a second mother to me, even though me and Micheal had split we both helped each other when he left we only had each other. When I walked through her door a familiar smell hit my nose it almost smelled like home.
I walked into the kitchen and I completely froze it was him.He back was facing me.
Y/N:Micheal
He turned around and I noticed his eyes had bags underneath them and he looked more mature then when I had last seen him he was a grown man now his hair was still in the same style. I took all of him and a small smile played on my lips he was back.
The bags in my hands dropped and me and Micheal both took a huge step towards each other.
Micheal POV
As I hugged her I felt a bump on my stomach. We pulled away and I looked at her probably for the first time in years she had her usual bright lipstick on with a bright dress. I looked more closely at the dress and I noticed the small bump growing.
Michaels flash back
I chased after her as she ran through the tall grass her laugh filling the air. She started to slow down and I finally caught up with her I grabbed her by the waist and bought her into my body.she placed her head on my chest and looked up at me I brought my lips down to meet hers.As I let her go she tackled me to the ground laying on top of me.
"Micheal do you want to get married some day"
Micheal: "why is this your way of proposing"she slapped me in my chest and started giggling again
"Micheal I'm being serious do you"
Micheal: " of course I do and we will have a little house in the middle of no where and have 4 babies 2 girls and 2 boys"
"I love you Micheal."
"I love you always and forever"
End of flashback
Micheal POV
The memory flood back to me to as if it was tomorrow I could smell the grass and hear her laugh.I looked back down at her and a sad smile appeared on my lips that was meant to be me she was meant to be carrying our child not whoever he was.

Y/Ns POV
I looked up at him and saw a sad smile on his lips.
"Micheal are you alright"
"Micheal:yeah don't worry about me I'm just thinking, how far along are you"
I smiled at him "so you noticed hm I'm about 4/5 months"
"Micheal: your still look gorgeous"
Y/Ns flashback
I looked up at him and smiled.
"Hi I'm y/n im Finns best friend."
"I'm hen, Micheal,Micheal Gray"
"Well hello Micheal where have you been up to now?"
"No where really polly hasn't let me move"
"Me and Finn are going out tonight your more than welcome to join us we will show you around,Poll is it alright if Micheal joins me an Finn tonight"
As we where dancing in the bar Micheal looked at me and in a slow voice "you look gorgeous tonight"
End of flashback
Y/Ns POV
I remember the first time you said that. Suddenly a woman interrupted
Gina: remember what?
Y/N:who's this?
Polly: Michaels wife.
Polly had a pull from her cigarette and blew the smoke in Gina's direction.
Polly: And apparently she's pregnant.
I felt a frown form on my lips, a small pain hit my heart. Why did I feel like this,how could I we hadn't seen each other for years yet a part of my heart still belonged to him.
Y/N : congratulations to you both,I need to get going I'll come round another day poll and see you. It was lovely seeing you Micheal and nice meeting you Gina.
As I got my bags off the floor and walked out of the house I heard his voice shouting my name. I turned around and met with his face he hugged me and as he looked me in the eyes and I looked in his we both knew in the end it would always be us.we where meant to be,just not yet maybe in our next lives.

Peaky blinders imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें