All i do is drink whiskey and say bad words (T.S)2

Recap
Tommy: I don't know why you want me all I do is drink whiskey and say bad words.
(Y/N) POV
I sat there stunned for a moment trying to form a sentence.Why did I want him he was trouble,but I loved trouble.when I was young my mother always said she could when I was in the room always doing something I was told not to and getting shouted at for being naughty.Here I am 15 years later looking into the devils eyes,the blue luring me into something I wouldn't be able to say no to and my pitiful response to his question.
(Y/N):Because it's you Tom.
Tommy:you should know (Y/N) when something is mine I don't like to share.
My eyes widen at his response as he put the cup of whiskey to his lips I could smell it from here the strong aroma of whiskey and cigarettes filling the the whole office. I could practically taste the whiskey on his lips.his lips where one of my favourite thing about him apart from his eyes because every time I looked and actually looked I could see the sea and a storm swirling in his eyes always something behind them if it was another idea on how to build the business or his family.I stood abruptly as Ada barged into the room a huge smirk broke out on her face as she seen me and Tommy.
Ada: Hurry up (Y/N) we haven't got all day to pick a dress. How are you doing Thomas?
As I was dragged to the door I took one look back at him to see a small smirk plastered on his beautiful lips and was half hidden behind the whiskey cup.
(Y/N): Tommy.....I don't like to share either.
The only thought running through my my mind now was James. I couldn't divorce him it would be too much hassle. The only other option was to talk him into the job offer over seas and then when he was far enough away divorce him. Ada nudged me me mentally asking what wrong but instead of telling her the truth I never answered I sted I offered a smile and gave her a small nod. We carried on walking and talking until we arrived at the dress shop.
I tried on a beautiful red silk gown and a pair of black heels and a black fur jacket even though my father has down a terrible thing by marrying me off he still made sure I had enough money to see me through
Ada:so (Y/N) you and my brother aye.
(Y/N):Dont be silly Ada he doesn't look at me like that. He just thinks of me as his sisters annoying younger friend.
Ada:Annoying friend or not I haven't seen him look at anyone like that.Not since Grace anyway
Their silence fell over us and a small atmosphere grew between us. Ada new me more than I knew myself she knew I loved Tommy and was in denial. In that small shop I had made the biggest discovery of my life.
I LOVED Tommy Shelby
I was the woman who never knew what it was and up until Tommy had no intention of finding what it was like because of James.
I loved him
All the bad words and whiskey.