All I do is drink whiskey and say bad words (T.S)

Whiskey. One word that could solve all of Thomas problems,if he drank to little he could still feel all the pain of the war and the pressure of his family's new enemy.if he drank enough he would feel numb.
For her the only thing that could solve her problems was him. One call and she was in his bed in under an hour. Both of them wanted to feel numb.
(Y/N) POV
James:  where have you been it's 10 past midnight?
(Y/N) : I went for a walk
James : Don't lie to me (Y/N) we've been married for 3 years I know you.
(Y/N):Do it,Get it over with.
I felt a harsh sting to the side of my left check we're 45 minutes ago it was getting gently rubbed by an unavailable man and where I felt safe.
Our marriage was one of convenience for him and my father. My own father made me marry a abusive and selfish man. I was 24 when it all happened pushed into a small church with a white dress on and was forced to say "I do" to a man I had met at that moment. And now I am Tommy Shelby's late night night business meeting. I knew I enjoyed his company ( and something else for all you Nasty bitches 😉😚) I hadn't ever been in love but deep down I knew I felt strongly for Tommy but apart from the obvious marriage I wanted the full Tom but he only wanted half of me.
Monday morning
I walked into the Shelby's home being there the previous night but now looking for a different sibling. Me and Ada had been friends since we were both in pigtails and all my youngest memories are with the Shelby's .
(Y/N) : morning poll have you seen Ada?
Polly: no love I think she's still asleep been up with Carl all night.why is there something up.
(Y/N): no we were just meant to be going dress shopping for tonight.
Tommy: good morning miss (your surname) is it okay if you come into my office for a moment.
In toms office
Tommy: I don't know why you want me all I do is drink whiskey and say bad words!
Hi guys and gals I hope youse are all doing okay and staying safe ❤️ this is the first part of I'm not sure yet but I hope you all enjoy it 😉 feedback would be appreciated a lot but remember stay inside and stay
Safe I love you all lots ❤️❤️❤️