"Thank you." Jimin said proud that he cracked the lamest joke in the world.

Once we were done with dinner we all gathered in mine and Kook's room.

"Dude remember what happened in class the other day? We should tell the others what happened since they were absent?  That 'idiot' incident." Rose said.

She was talking about a particular incident that later had come to be known at the 'idiot' incident.

"Yeah!"

"Ooh we should enact it." She suggested.

"Yeah that'll make it funnier. Okay you be Mr. Jin and I'll be Mr. Namjoon and Kook we'll temporarily assume that you are me just for reference." I said turning to Kook.

(Okay so from here the person in the bracket is who they are acting as)

"Okay so it was during physics class so you should walk in later." Rose(Mr. Jin) said pretending to write on an imaginary board as I walked out of our room to enter later.

"Hey I am Mr. Jin and I am too handsome to not be a model but somehow I still teach physics to high schoolers." Rose said after tying up her hair to make it look shorter as Hobi snorted.

"True that." Jisoo said.

Then I(Namjoon) walked in with the most bored face expression.

"Hi I am Mr. Namjoon. I sound like I am rapping when I teach math and I love roasting my students." I said as Kook cackled.

"I can actually imagine him as a rapper." Yoongi commented as everyone else agreed.

I(Namjoon) walked to Rose continuing the little act we were doing.

I(Namjoon) pretended to talk about some random thing while flipping through the imaginary pages of a book as Rose(Mr. Jin) blushed exaggeratedly.

Kook(Tae) giggled which was actually what happened that day except I was the one who giggled seeing Mr. Jin so whipped.

"He laughed." Rose(Jin) said pouting pointing at Kook(Tae)

I(Namjoon) silently looked at my wrist pretending to look at the time.

"Don't mind him. He is an idiot." I(Namjoon) muttered in the most unbothered way possible and sighed while everyone including me burst out laughing and Hobi fell off the bed.

"Did he really say that?" Jimin asked dying with laughter.

"Yes! They know that we ship them!" Rose said.

"What happened then?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing. He continued teaching." Rose said.

"That's the whole joke?"

"Yeah..."

"Never mind."

Meanwhile Kookie was acting crazy. He was giggling continuously and rolling on the bed.

"Is he okay?" I asked Jisoo.

"Clearly not."

He reached into his pocket and took out the keychain I gave him.

"Tae Taeeeee! I love this keychain!" He said giggling and rolling towards me."

I laughed at his goofiness. I like this non tsundere side of him. I inched closer to take another look at the gift I gave him but he took me by surprise by yanking me closer and hugging me really tight.

"I lovvee youu!" He said giggling. He pulled back and pecked my cheek.

What? What just happened? Is that okay? I felt kinda weird. But I think I liked it? Am I okay if I liked it? Wait what would it make me if not okay? My thoughts were interrupted by yoongi.

"Now this will make a good blackmail video." He said grinning while recording on his phone.

"No no. Keep going. I ship this." Rose said.

"Date already." Hobi said looking at us.

"What you both need to do is get a room." Jisoo said.

"First of all send me that video too Yoongi. I need it for blackmail. Secondly, is no one else concerned why we are all acting kinda.. High?" I asked.

"Fuck! Did they mix something in our dinner? I knew there was something off with the noodles. " Jimin said panicking.

"Well if excitement can be mixed in food then they certainly did. But I think we all are just excited because well we are in Japan, together and it's late and we are staying up. So we all got high." Hobi explained.

"Your brain seems to be working fine."

"Are you sure?" He said launching himself on the bed and landing on top of Kook.

"AAAHH!!" Kook screamed backing away.

Yup we all lost our marbles. We were high on air.

You ever have that time when you stay up with your friends and suddenly everyone is bananas because you all are excited af?