The Namjin wedding

Taehyung POV

I'm apparently kind of early to the wedding since no one I know is here. I idly scrolled on my phone waiting for someone I know when Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung showed up. Yoongi hyung walked up to me and sat down.

"We have a cat and a dog now." He said with a straight face.

"Wait really? When did that happen?? Can I meet them?"

"Apparently this happened yesterday."

"What are you complaining about? You love pets." Hobi hyung protested.

"I also love being involved in these decisions."

"It's called a surprise."

I chuckled realizing that this was Hobi hyung's impulse decision this time. Yoongi should've seen it coming. I know that he doesn't actually have a problem with it and is trying his best to act pissed so as to not encourage Hobi hyung.

"Hey when I get a dog. Our pets can like hang out." I said excited.

"Don't worry guys I'm finally here." Jimin said interrupting us to make a dramatic entrance.

"Oh hey Jungyeon. It's been a minute!" Hobi hyung said greeting her.

"I'm right here." Jimin said pissed about being ignored.

"Yeah! How's the cafe doing?" Jungyeon asked Hobi and Yoongi as they continued to ignore Jimin.

"We have a dog and a cat now." Yoongi hyung said turning to her as Hobi hyung excused himself and left to go to the altar and take his place as the officiant.

"Okay... " She said sitting down beside Jimin who was sitting in my row leaving an empty seat between us.

"What you don't like me anymore?" I asked.

"I do but someone likes you more." He said with a smirk.

"What are you upto now Park?"

"Don't worry. He's just talking on call for a minute." He said as Jungkook walked upto us.

"There he is!" Jimin said grinning at me as Jungkook sat down beside me. I rolled my eyes. As much as I love Jimin's high school movie shenanigans. I had graduated long ago.

"Hey." I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

"How's the leg now?"

"It's practically back to normal."

"That's great." I said noticing Jimins grin from the corner of my eye.

I made eye contact with Jungyeon and gave her a questioning look to see if she knew what he is upto. She shook her head in disappointment and gave me a surrendering look.

Before I could say anything more on the matter the wedding started.

"Is that?" Jimin trailed off when Namjoon was walking down the aisle.

"That's Mr. Jackson Wang. Our high school english teacher." Yoongi clarified.

"Dang I didn't know he'd be walking Namjoon down the aisle."

A few moments later Jin walked down the aisle with his parents and everyone took their places.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. We are all here to support this commitment of love and to share their joy as they choose to spend their lives together. I can't think of any two people who are as perfect for each other as them. Love is precisely that. In an imperfect world with imperfect people it's something that makes life perfect. The couple have written their own vows."

Jin went first.

"Namjoon. I love you. As simple as those words are they are the truest I've ever uttered. As much as marriages are about commitment, to me, taking this step with you is about courage. Courage to be ourselves and celebrate our love with everyone that cares about us. And I promise to be there for you even when we are both running low on that courage. I promise to not make fun of you when you cry in movies and support you through all times good and bad because I love you."

I looked at Jimin. He had his arm around Jungyeon and was sobbing a little as she smiled at him. Jungkook's face was in a permanent 'aw' expression and Yoongi for once was leaning forward and listening intently.

"Jin I still remember the first time we kissed. I spent a lot of time not telling you that I had feelings because I didn't know how you'd react. But that day. In that moment we didn't have to say anything to each other. I knew. I knew that today was going to happen. Years ago. It was only a matter of when and not if. Thank you for waiting for me so patiently but you don't have to do that anymore. Ever. I promise. I don't know how I got so lucky as to find you and now that I have you I promise to never let you go. Because I love you."

"That was so cheesy." Yoongi said his voice cracking as he looked away.

"Now please join hands and face each other." Hobi said as they both looked into each other's eye. It's a miracle Hobi isn't crying right now.

"Do you Kim Namjoon take Kim Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Kim Seokjin take Kim Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Take this ring and repeat after me." He said handing Namjoon the ring.

"With thing ring."

"With thing ring." He repeated.

"I thee wed."

"I thee wed." He said placing the ring on Jin's finger.

"Now your turn." He said giving Jin the ring.

"With this ring."

"With thing ring." This time Jin repeated.

"I thee wed."

"I thee wed." He said placing the ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me by the online application that literally took 10 minutes, I pronounce you as husbands. You may kiss." Hobi said and they both shared a brief kiss that made him way too excited.

"Okay now that it's over I can do this." Hobi said pulling them both in for a hug.

"I'm so happy. I should get an award for making it through that without crying." He said.

They both chuckled breaking the group hug.

I am not Christian. I don't know what I wrote. It's based on all the movie's I watched so I'm sorry if I made any blunders. I have no idea how I made it through this chapter. I suck at writing wedding vows for characters cuz I suck at expressing my feelings so if it felt fake I'm sorry. Also double update today cuz I'm feeling extra shitty😌🫂