Relationships

Jin POV

I was sitting at a cafe near school and waiting for Namjoon. He said he would meet me here and Jackson told me that this time if I don't confess he will tell Namjoon himself and he won't leave out the 'unnecessary' details so I was getting more nervous by the second. Finally Namjoon walked in giving me a nervous smile.

"Hey. Ummmm. We should order. Did I make you wait too long?" He said.

"Oh. No. I just got here. I need to tell you something by the way." I was gonna finally say it. The moment I have been waiting for. The moment of truth.

"Your order please sir." Said the waiter. Talk about timing.

Once we ordered the waiter left us alone. I looked around we were the only people here. It was a small place and during a weekday so I guess thats not suspicious. God! Jin. You need to focus. I cleared my throat ready to confess.

"Namjoon I-" I began.

"Jin I-" Namjoon cut me off.

"It's ok you speak first."

"Nah. It's fine. You speak first."

Namjoon POV

"Okay. Okay. So there is something I need to tell you." Jin tensed up.

"I wanted to tell this to you for a while now but I didn't have the courage to because I didn't know if you were... Uhhh. Never mind. Let me start over. I-" I started. But of course the waiter had to come at that particular moment to give us our order. I can't even be angry. He was just doing his job.

When he left I cleared my throat and looked at Jin. He was as red as a tomato.

"Jin... Are you you okay?" I said placing my hand on his forehead. I got the feeling of deja vu.

Jackson POV

I was watching all this happen from under a table in the cafe. Namjoon just placed his hand on Jin's forehead and said something. Jin became even redder. Namjoon was going to remove his hand but Jin grabbed his wrist. Oohh. Something is about to happen.

"Ji-Jin?" Joonie stuttered."

Without a warning Jin pulled Namjoon closer and started kissing him. Ew. I did not need to see that. I started to leave but obviously I hit something cuz I was literally under a table and both of them stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me.

"Oh hey guys. How nice to run into you two today. What are you doing here?" I said trying to play it off as both of them looked at me angrily.

"I should be asking you that. What are you doing here?" Namjoon said.

"He was the one who convinced me to confess to you." Jin said looking angry too.

"What? He did the exact same thing with me." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. I did that. Now your welcome for sorting out your relationship. I don't need anything in return. Now I'mma leave cuz I don't want to continue seeing what you people were doing."

Jin blushed and Namjoon smirked.

So much for sorting out my friend's relationship.

I thought as I walked out.

Jin POV

Namjoon and I grabbed our drinks and left.

"Let's go to my house." He suggested.

"Umm. Sure. Let's go."

After we reached he suggested that we should watch a movie. Halfway through I turned to him.

"So. Is this a date?" I asked kinda nervous.

"If you want it to be.. " He said looking hopefully at me.

"Sure..." I said smiling. It's finally happening. Holy shit.

He grinned showing his dimples that make me crazy as I looked into his eyes. He moved closer and closed the gap between us. He held my cheek and kissed me. We made out as the movie played in the background. Is this what they call Netflix and chill?

Kookie POV

We were all at Jimin's house trying to cook. Just trying. Yoongi is the only one who knows how to cook among us.

"I don't have butter or cocoa powder! What? How do these people who uploaded the recipe expect us to have cocoa powder at home? Cocoa powder!! " Jimin said frantically. Yoongi facepalmed. 

"Jimin what the fuck do have except a dick? You don't even have fucking flour dude." Yoongi said frustrated.

"Two balls. Duh." Rose said.

"Dude."

"Okay. Okay. Chill. "

"Suga. You need to chill. Jimin. When you suggested to bake at your house you should have at least bought flour dude. What did you want to bake otherwise pabo? Now go and get changed. Tae order something. Kookie help me clean up this mess." Hobi said taking charge.

"On it." Tae said.

"We didn't even bake and somehow Jimin still made a mess. Great. Just great....You people should have come for my birthday though. You would have kept Tae and Jimin sober."

"Yoongs was sick and I can't leave him alone and party."

"Right... And we are gonna pretend like you people didn't do the dirty."

"Shut up."

"Okay."

Tae POV

I quickly ordered something when Jimin pulled me into his room.

"Dude. I was joking when I flirt with you to irritate Kookie."

"Duh. I know." He said.

"Then why did you pull me into your room?"

"Cuz I need to tell you something idiot."

"Oh. Okay..."

"Don't tell anyone else yet but I got a girlfriend." He said.

"WHAT?! JIMIN YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND??!!" I shouted in surprise as he clapped a hand over my mouth. The door burst open and in walked Rose followed by Kookie, Hoseok, Jisoo and lastly a bored Yoongi who immediately lay down on the bed pulling hobi with him to cuddle.

"Great. Exactly what I didn't want." He said facepalming.

"Who is it? You have no choice now. Just spill the beans." Jungkook said.

"It's this girl from my guitar lessons. She has short hair and is really cute. Her name is Jungyeon." He explained.

"Ooohhh. When will we meet her?" Hoseok said.

"I don't know. Soon I guess." Jimin said.

"How the fuck did she fall for you? Doesn't she know you don't have a brain?" Yoongi said.

"Same way Hobi fell for your dumbass." Jimin said.

"Don't say anything about my ass it's amazing. You can ask him if you want. Tell him Hobi." Yoongi said defensively.

"Oh my god." Hobi said facepalming.

Hey guys I am back. Going through a rough time with my family and friends but  I guess I will get over it eventually. Today was a horrible day and it only got worse. Whatever I'm fine. Hope you guys liked this chapter.