'That Thunder didn't do a thing? Dammit,' Tobias thought angrily. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind.

"Use Rain Dance," he said and soon enough, the dark clouds started to pour rain from above.

"Now use Wild Charge," he said as Raikou engulfed itself in a lightning aura and dashed towards a wet Krookodile.

'I see what you're playing at Tobias, but that won't work,' Ash thought and gave Krookodile a nod.

Before the attack could hit, the intimidation pokemon disappeared from the spot instantly using Dig as the legendary stopped and looked around in confusion.

"What the heck? How fast did it use that dig?" asked Sawyer, surprised.

"Sand Tomb."

Krookodile suddenly appeared behind Raikou and trapped the lightning embodied pokemon inside a powerful sand storm. The pokemon cried in pain from the super effective ground type move.

Tobias could only watch as Krookodile lured the storm across the stadium and crashed Raikou brutally to the ground. The rain stopped and the clouds cleared as well.

"What amazing power," wondered Diantha, who was watching the match in her flight.

"Use Thunder Wave," Tobias commanded after Raikou stood up. The pokemon roared released a wave of electrical force at Krookodile who flinched from the attack, due to its body still being wet from the Rain Dance.

"Use Thunder Fang."

Raikou started closing the distance as its sharp fangs were sparking with electricity.

"Counter with Dragon Claw."

Krookodile's claws glowed as it slashed at the legendary with a high speed. Raikou bit one of its hand harshly, but Krookodile didn't stop as it backslashed Raikou with its other claw.

"Stone Edge."

Ash called out as sharp piercing stones surrounded Krookodile before it threw them towards Raikou.

"Counter with Iron Tail," Tobias said as Raikou's lightning bolt shaped tail turned into steel and blocked all the stones accurately.

'Clever,' Ash thought with a smirk.

"Use Rising Voltage with full power," Tobias called out the peculiar electric type move.

Raikou slammed its paws to the ground as electricity conjured up from it before heading towards Krookodile.

Ash knew exactly how to counter that, so did Krookodile. He didn't gave any command as the ground/dark type smashed the ground with its feet as the whole stadium started shaking from the Earthquake. It countered against the electricity and successfully cancelled it. The rest of the ground type move hit Raikou as it was sent flying away.

Everyone kept their breaths in as they kept watching the intense battle.

The tremor died down as both pokemon were standing yet again, but Raikou seemed to have taken a lot of damage.

"Use Iron Tail," Tobias called the move once again. As Raikou got closer, Ash pulled out his card.

"Use Dig backwards," he said and Tobias was surprised from the unusual call.

Krookodile started using Dig at a supersonic speed showing its back to the approaching electric type. The sand, rocks and soil from the ground all were thrown at Raikou who couldn't dodge it in time. It was slammed and literally buried to the ground.
Krookodile dusted of its claws with a confident smile.