Chapter 4

The Kalos Region

The region of love, or other cringy things people say, this region is known to be the most advanced one among the other regions. Technology is highly upgraded, the areas of pokemon battle and performing have expanded greatly as well.

The center attraction of this region is Lumiose City, the largest city and probably the most beautiful one in Kalos. There is a touch of modern life as people could easily tell just by looking at it. What increased the attraction even more, is that the World Academy of Elites is located right there in Lumiose City.

The already busy place has gotten even busier and crowded by the arrival of so many different people. Among them there were trainers, performers, coordinators, doctors, researchers, gym leaders and even Elite Fours. There were reporters and even some fans waiting for their idol or favourite person.

People were arriving in groups or alone or some even with bodyguards.

Brock, Misty and Gary from Kanto have come together in this regard. May and Max from Hoenn, as well as Drew, Solidad and a trainer named Brendan. Dawn and Zoey came together from the Sinnoh region, and after them was Paul, Kenny, Barry, some gym leaders and Elite Four Flint and Aaron.
Iris, the gym leader along with her friend Cilan, the S-class connoisseur, came from Unova. There were Trip, Cameron, Stephan, Elesa and many more.

From the home region (Kalos), gym leader Clemont and his sister Bonnie was seen as well. They were supposed to meet with their friends. From a different direction, a group of people were seen together with some bodyguards as well to keep the crowd away. Because between them was none other than the Kalos Queen Serena, with her friends Shauna, Miette, Trevor, Tierno, Sawyer and their new friend, the Kalos Elite Four, Calem Xavier.

They became friends with him not too long ago. Miette kind of liked him because of his cool personality, but that guy had eyes on someone else. Even after becoming the Queen, Serena made sure to keep in touch with her friends. They all were very happy for her. She didn't show off much because of her title, rather she enjoys the time she spent with her friends. Though she wished she could meet that certain raven haired boy who practically changed her life along with herself.

It was two days earlier before Ash's arrival. The WAE (World Academy of Elites) was indeed a huge and remarkable place. There were huge multi-storied buildings, battlefields, stages, a research lab, a pokemon center and even dorms for students which can outclass a five star hotel.

People have gathered in the auditorium for the opening ceremony. Almost all of them were famous or celebrities in a way. People waited patiently before the famous Professor Oak, along with Professor Sycamore came to the stage as Oak stepped onto the podium.

"May I have your attention please?" he stated politely.

The talking died down eventually. The other Professors looked upto Oak as their instructor since he was the one who took the initiative of bringing the genius minds together. He also knew about the whereabouts of Ash and what has he been doing lately. He couldn't be more proud. He was also aware that Ash is going to arrive here soon and he couldn't wait for it.

"I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting our invitations and for those who passed the entrance exam to get acceptance, I congratulate you as well."

The crowed cheered a little.

Professor continued, "For simple introductions, my name is Samuel Oak, or some people call me the Pokemon Professor. All of you here are chosen as the best of the best. Each of you have your own way of using pokemon and presenting those abilities is what made you come so far. I do hope that you will do the very best on your own fields and we, the Professors here will do the very best to provide you with all the assistance you need. For the rest of the information, I will let Professor Sycamore do the honours."