"Trust me, Zayn, she really does. She has been freaking out for the past few weeks because she didn't want you to kick her out."

So now Harry is being nice.

That boy confuses me a lot.

"I would never-"

"Yeah, but she was scared...Just be really nice to her, she's been really stressed lately" Niall lectured Zayn.

Niall really is an amazing friend.

"Ok. I told her I would be right back. I just wanted to talk to you. Sorry for," he took a deep breath, "sorry for flipping out on you guys. It's just....it's just I feel horrible. I swear, Matt and Jim will pay....great that sounds cheesy" Zayn rambled.

"I second that" Niall piped.

"I...uh...me too" Harry reluctantly said. What was his problem?

After a minute of silence, Zayn spoke.

"Ok...uh...just don't tell Liam or Louis yet, she is going to tell them tomorrow I think."

"'K" Harry and Niall choruses.

Zayn soon opened the door to see me flutter my eyes. Shoot I always get caught. I mean i have eavesdropped on them so many times I can't count. Zayn really needs to get thicker walls.

"Sky? I thought you were really tired."

"I-I am, but I heard you open the door."

I know, lame excuse, but I panicked.

He loves me...yeah maybe he said it like 'I love my friend' as in that love.

The world may never know...

"Uh...ok..."

"Yeah, so what time is it?"

He reached into his pockets and turned on his iPhone.

"11:11, you should really get some sleep"

Ehh, sleep can wait. It's 11:11. Make a wish.

I don't usually pay attention to these apparently 'lucky' things, but I needed all the luck I could get.

This will be corny, but I don't care.

'Please let the drama end.'

Little did I know that it was no where near to being done.

Zayn sat down in my bed and made sure I was tucked in. I smiled at how adorable he was being.

We both laid on the bed in quiet.

There was a faint ring of a phone but that was it.

"Can you-" I asked in the same moment Zayn asked,

"Do you-"

We both nervously laughed. It's weird how we were quiet for so long and then all of a sudden we picked the same time to ask a question.

Cue awkward silence.

I opened my mouth but Zayn said something first.

"Ladies first"

Ha, how cute.

"Fine. I, uh, I wanted to know if you could sing"

He chuckled and I instantly felt self-conscience.

"What's so funny? I'm sorry for asking" I snapped.

He stopped and looked at me.

"Because I was going to ask if you wanted me to sing"