Chapter 44

• Dedicated to Aoife

Thank you so much! Like you gave me a hundred more votes than I asked for! :)

Almost to 5,000 votes on this story!

Ok, so I have been getting a lot of comments on how I need to get an editor and I have grammar mistakes...I know. I never said this was edited. I hate rereading my work. Plus I try to get this out to you as soon as possible. Once this story is done I will edit it, but in the meantime you will have to wait, I am sorry.

Dedicated to Aofie for helping me with this chapter :)

Thank you Nialler2468 and Flamesarehot for ideas

You guys are so amazing for giving me amazing ideas! Thank you! :)

Be ready for the chapter some of you have been waiting for :)

~~~~~

"Uh, Zayn, this isn't what it-"

"And I thought I had a chance" Zayn muttered before slamming the door and storming out of the room.

Yeah, when most people say 'this isn't what it looks like' it really is what it looks like.

Shit.

Not again.

I heard something smash and I guessed it was the plate of food.

I flinched.

Niall looked at me.

I had tears in my eyes.

Great, now I ruined it.

Zayn probably hates me.

"Niall! Now what?!" I cried.

Niall was about to speak but I wouldn't let him for I ran out of the room.

I couldn't have Zayn thinking that I loved Niall like love love, I like my Irish buddy as a friend...nothing more.

"Zayn! Zayn, wait!" I screamed as I chased him down the stairs.

Not once did he look back as he opened the door and stomped out.

I crumped on the ground in the hallway.

Great, now my life was falling more apart, if that was possible.

"Sky? Sky! What's wrong?" Harry ran up to me.

I shook my head. I was past words.

Wait...technically this was almost all Harry's fault: if he didn't do that to me then I wouldn't be pregnant and then I wouldn't have to have Niall comfort me and then Zayn wouldn't have seen me talking to Niall.

Ehh, it was a stretch, but I was in the mood to blame someone for my problems.

"Get. Away. From. Me" I hissed.

Harry took a giant step back.

I smiled to myself, knowing Harry actually obeyed me.

"What's with the sudden mood swings? You were crying and then-"

"You really want to know? Huh? Well I will give you a freaking hint." I lifted up my shirt to reveal the bump. It wasn't too big and yet it wasn't non-existant.

Harry turned his head, pretending to find a sudden intrest in the turned-off t.v.

"Uh, oh yeah."

"Oh yeah...that"

What can I say? I'm in a bitchy mood right now and Harry is annoying the heck out of me.

"Sorry" he whispered.