tomboy mandalorian x male rebel spy

It's a regular boring day in the empire as you're called in to travel to another planet some water planet with a bunch of fish people you didn't really need to know since you already reported it to the rebel alliance.
You fly out and head down to the planet, you are one of the most effective rebel spies due to lengths you will go to in order to not blow your cover.

(Flashback)

You keep getting Intel on yavin IV feeding it to the rebels so that they can know about the attacks.

Officer: the rebel alliance has been able to counter our tactics at every given turn
That means that someone here must be a rebel spy

Y/n: or maybe there are rebel scouts somewhere?

Officer: if there were rebel scouts we would have found them! More over I think that you're the!-

Stormtrooper: sir! We've picked up rebel scouts!

Y/n: well there you go 😏

You were smug but on the inside you were basically like "oh shit"
They bring out one of your best friends known as kreg. You and kreg have done the usual friend stuff. Play pazaak which in your opinion is a much more fun card game than sabacc.

He was literally put on his knees as he looks up at you.

Officer: so, looks like you were correct
Since you're the one who suggested it, you do the honors

You have your stoic face as usual and you smack kreg in the face.

Y/n: you rebel scum, we're trying to establish ORDER and peace. Yet you bring chaos and misconduct!

You kick him over and grab his throat pinning him to the wall as you lean in and whisper so only he can hear you.

Y/n: long live, the rebellion

He closes his eyes and excepts his fate as you shoot him in the head.

(Present time)

You get out and are greeted by another commander looking guy.

Commander: officer y/n

Y/n: sir

Commander: I'm glad they brought you on board
We've needed a proper pilot for days now and command doesn't seem to realize how serious this supply run is.

Y/n: where are we going?

Commander: nearby communication command
They need more weapons and food along with supplies

Y/n: I'll get the supplies to where they need to be

You head inside and try to figure out how you could get this to the rebels without alerting suspicion.

You take note of every inch of the cargo ship, its crates, where everything is, the troopers patrolling, you even see some loose panels which might come into play later.

You start flying the ship and you go over the water without anything eventful happening. It's not until later that you look at the scopes and see that some mandalorians are hijacking the shipment trying to take it by surprise. You switch the scopes to the insides to by more time for them. You may not be strictly allied with the mandalorians but if they cause trouble for the imps then you're not gonna complain.

Commander: what was that noise?

Y/n: what do you mean sir?

Commander: there was a CLANG on the side of our hull

Y/n: I didn't hear it sir
Maybe a mynock?

Some more clatter in the back is heard and you switch scopes to see mandalorians inside.