female nemesis x male stars reader

You go with the other officers setting up the office for some new greenhorn, leo kentucky or something...you never were great with names and this is just another one that you'll have to remember.

Y/n: hey chief, we really gotta do this whole banner and everything? I didn't get a banner when I passed basic training so why are we goin through all this crap

Chief: because this leon apparently saved the president's daughter from a village of cannibal zombie cultists

Y/n: saved one girl from a village? Big deal, I saved a whole neighborhood from being eatin with one clip to my gun
ONE where's my banner huh? Where's my fuckin baby shower??

Chief: pfft, ok ok I'll give you keys to the new experimental suit, will that be good enough since we don't have a spare banner?

Y/n: well...suit yourself

Chief: go SUIT yourself military man

He tosses you the keys and you head downstairs through the fire range and down to a "secret" lab in the sewers. Contrived and questionable architecture aside it reeks down here, but at least you get to test out some kick ass power armor.

Y/n: sweet! I feel like I can take on the world in this thing

You do some shadow boxing and punch the wall making a giant dent in it and kicking up smoke.

Y/n: holy shit! I'm fucking invincible! ....I do wonder why they feel the need to make this? Seems like overkill....eh who cares XD

You head back up and see that the elevator isn't working.

Y/n: the hell?

You keep pressing the button but nothing happens, surprisingly the button doesn't break under your strength. You look up at the camera.

Y/n: oh...I get it, ha ha
Very funny chief, now unlock the elevator.......
.....seriously jokes over come on and unlock it....
.....
..........
................
Ok I'll take the long way, if you're not dead when I get there, you'll wish you were when I deliver a power armored bitch slap to your 3 chins......
Last chance.........
....
.........
Ok I'm coming up

You take the long way forcing open any doors and prying open any elevators as you finally get the stupid secret statue and with your armor you go and pry it open too, it may be wood but its stronger than steel.

When you finally get it open all the lights are out and you flip the light switch. There's blood everywhere and you get your gun out ready for whatever it is, be it an emergency or an elaborate prank, either way, something is getting shot.

Y/n: I'm not playing! If this is a prank I will still shoot you!
....in the toe but it will still hurt!

A bunch of zombies crash through the door and you just groan.