female clone troopers x grey jedi male reader

(At the jedi temple)

After completing the trials at the temple the jedi counsel discuss your promotion.

Shaak Ti: this is quite unusual
To complete the trials at such a young age...
Are we sure that we should bestow the rank of jedi knight?

Plo koon: an exceptional amount of responsibility, though he is brash and rushes in when he is way in over his head...

Yoda: hmm... brash perhaps
But in over his head, the young
y/n is not

Samuel Jackson (windu): I must agree, he is reckless but only at cost to himself...

Luminara: a fine quality in a jedi, but not for a leader...or a teacher

Windu: perhaps...but as a jedi knight, he will discover that soon enough

You get called in front of the counsel as they all ignite their lightsabers.

Yoda: Done well you have, in completing these trials
From this day you shall be jedi...

He slices off your learner braid.

Yoda: knight...Of the Republic

You stand up and thank them before heading out.

Y/n: of the Republic...or of the order...

You go to your first assignment on your own this time. Without another knight or jedi master being with you.
You ride along the cruise ship and head straight to the battle on Felucia. They've tried to take this planet before...I wonder why they want to so bad.

You go to the commander and she gives you the sitrep, situation report.

Carol: y/n! I'm glad you could make it

Y/n: I just got back from my trials, I'm a jedi knight now

Carol: oh...that's wonderful news
We could use a jedi knight right now sir

Y/n: y/n is fine carol

Carol: there's a large energy field that's shielding their base from any bombardment

Y/n: so you want me to go in and destroy it from the inside?

Carol: unfortunately no...they got smart and put the droid controller in the center of a bunch of civilians at the containment camps.

Y/n: using human shields...

Coral: even if we blew it up, we would kill the senator in the explosion

Y/n: aaand a senator is captured because of course they are...
Ok, they will be expecting us to try and attack so let's set up a decoy of 501st to distract them.
While that's going on, I'll sneak in, grab the senator and blow the place up. 

The whole thing goes exactly as planned with the droids being none the wiser that they're being attacked on both sides.

You finally get to senator amidala or actually one of her bodyguards that are impersonating her.