bloons furry girls x male reader

A/n: a certain person has been requesting this for a while now, I think I've finally got enough to work with.
With that said let's get started

Our story begins with a gamer of bloons TD, particularly the 6th game, not that the others aren't good, this one is just far better.

You go into endless mode with tons of B.A.D. and D.D.T. Zeppelins. You have a beast of a pc with 3 4090 GTX so it takes a long time to make it lag.
Well, not only does the game lag but you somehow you got to round 1000, no cheats or hacks or exploits. You were about to post it but then your game crashed...

Y/n: NOOOO!! FUUUUUUCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT FUCKING CRASHED!

Now this seems like manchild behavior but if you've ever played bloons TD 6 up to hundreds of rounds like this then trust me, you'd be furious of it crashing too. But then the game gets even weirder with a swirling blue spiral.

Y/n: oh god...is this some kind of virus or

An arm suddenly grabs you by your upper thigh as you jump back and it pulls you inside.

Y/n: yo! Watch the gonads!

You get sucked into a dimensional portal and you get up, you see your body type change to having abbs and large biceps...since you spent all day at a computer you didn't really exercise, but now apparently you got the bod for free. Yaaaaaay...
Then you look up with more concern...

???: he survived

???: he survived...well thats good

??? 2: this is the one then?

??? 3: hell yeah! He's packin some blazin skill!

??? 4: 1000 rounds...no one else has ever come close

??? 5: 1000?? I didn't even think the simulation could go that high...and I made it!

Y/n: ok...this is a dream...I'm surrounded...by beautiful furry babes with incredible nice tits...

??? 6: charmer~

Y/n: this...is not reality, plain and simple ...now...I guess I wait until I wake up....
Hello there ^^

???: general y/n~

??? 2: you are a bold one~

They sit in your lap and hold you close, that fur feels real...did a bear sneak in and nuzzle up to you?
Regardless you hold the monkey girls as reverse harambe's wife approaches you.