fem seven deadly sins x male diety reader

You always had this ability to hop through dimensions, whenever one gets hectic or just bores you. You hop through to another dimension, as far as your home dimension...well after traveling so long you can't really remember where you came from.

You go through the place flying over the planet which looks like earth.

Y/n: a dimension that still has earth, lucky...

You fly through the area and come across some big white demon smashing through the town on it's way to a giant tree.

Y/n: that thing has a lot of evil instincts leaking out of it...

It keeps marching on and eventually it gets to the tree, a lot of what you think are this worlds fairies start fighting as the giant demon starts trying to tear it down.

You fly down to the fairy tree and look around.

Y/n: hey there

Fairy: A HUMAN???

Fairy 2: KILL IT!!

They start slashing and shooting magic beams which you either deflect or dodge.

Y/n: nice to meet you too, is this how you greet people?

They shoot more energy at you and create a large explosion.
You just clear the smoke and walk out.

Y/n: I'm gonna assume that this world hasn't replaced the handshake with attempted murder...

Fairy soldier: I don't get it! Our attacks aren't working!

Fairy 3: no way is this guy human!

You grab the nearest fair and hold onto her.

Legless fairy: hey!! Let me go!

Y/n: if I do that then everyone will attack me, I'd rather not do that

Legless fairy: why are you here?! We're in the middle of something!

Some fairy girl with a spear keeps shooting and attacking the tall demon and you look at the legless fairy closer.

Y/n: something cut off your legs?

Legless fairy: like you would care, one of your kind did this to me!

Y/n: one of my kind yet not me specifically
So it seems silly to hold a grudge against me

Legless fairy: shut up already!!

Y/n: well...no one deserves to have their legs cut off unless you're a pedophile
So...let's give you your legs back

Legless fairy: stop mocking me! I'm gon-!

You release a big flash of light restoring her body.