Prologue❤

Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, but the pain. All I wanted was to be your everything.

This is about Ellie Hunter the cheerful bubbly girl who was so childish and chirpy but then one mistake lead to a series of mistakes and lessons for her.

That one year in University Of Texas in Dallas changed her life forever. It not only changed her exterior but she has now grown and learnt from her past experiences.

She fell for Glen Frank the handsome, cute and devilish person. He was a confused personality more like a split personality and he had great trouble in trusting people and accepting to be in love. He is an adamant guy who lost the only girl he cared for just because of his rubbish attitude.

One moment he welcomed her in his life and the next moment he would shut her out and was never willing to accept that he was in love.

Ellie fell for him from day one and was smitten. She was like a lost puppy and was always craving for his attention but he seemed confused with his feelings always.

He always friend zoned Ellie but that didn't stop them from sleeping together. Once or twice can be a mistake but it was a pattern to them to just share the bed and then snap out and regret.

But that lead to a beautiful path of Ellie's life which was hidden for about three years of her life and she owes to guard it as long as she can.

Coralynn Frank Hunter was a cute little girl and Ellie was truly blessed to have an angel all by herself. She was pregnant with Glen's child but she didn't break the news to him because he had made it clear to her a lot of times she was a drunken mistake, a regret and a woman who he just used for his needs with no strings attached.

Ellie owed to keep her daughter a secret for three years but then life has a different way of seeking revenge from her.

She was always dreadful about facing Glen but like some evil game of fate they came face to face quiet a lot of times because of her friend Amy.

Amy had supported Ellie throughout the pregnancy and also took care of the baby when in need she put a roof over her head and food on their plates so that Ellie could manage with her baby and education, and just by her support she completed graduation with a business major and is yet to land a job. She could do anything for Amy bearing with that arrogant guy's presence was very little sacrifice she could make all for her friend.

She was still confused about her feelings for a person who didn't care about her. She is still clumsy around him a nervous wreck and her heart speeds up everytime he is around and she could just not figure this out how can I person have such an affect on her even after three long years.

He is no doubt a grown man now and has also earned a lot of fame and money. He is now counted with the Billionares in Dallas so he speaks authority through his looks, talks and personality but she can not get carried away this time because she can't lose herself again.

Glen was a changed man now back then he was insecure and made some rubbish mistakes but then he wanted to redo it in the right way if life could give him a chance.

He slipped and fell for Ellie but he was too naive to ignore his feelings to let his fears win and like a coward he watched the love of his life walk away from him.

The biggest mistake he ever made was to let her go and to be mean enough to watch walk away. His life stumbled across when he laid eyes on her in that party in Fredericksburg he could not believe his eyes it was her.

She was a grown young woman and had gained some weight in the proper places and looked amazingly gorgeous. The only thing that changed was her eyes that were full of love and fear back then now screamed hate and disgust for him.

She was a girl full of life and would always put others happiness ahead of her own. She was very nice person who always knew to give even when she had less and Glen was so selfish at that time that he could not even give her the love she deserves.

She loved him selflessly and went back to him again and again though he kept pushing her away, what she felt for him was too strong to let go.

When she found out that she was pregnant it was too late to get back to him and she also was too sure he would reject her even this time so she feared rejection from him again and chose to keep this pregnancy a secret and guard her child as long as she can.

Cora was a cute little girl and she got all her looks from her father. I know she already feels that she is missing love of her father but I have been working day and night to provide the best of what all I can.

It was good that she was with my parents for a few months and they have supported me every step. While Glen was visiting Fredericksburg she was away and he has not met her yet and I am still fearful about the day he discovers about her.

He saw her on the wedding day as the flower girl and he got to know Cora is my baby he is just not aware that she is his daughter too. I don't plan on hiding this forever from him and he deserves too know about his daughter it is just that I am not ready and we have not even had a healthy conversation from the time he is back in my life.

This is not fair to my daughter I know that and I would do anything for her in a heartbeat. Just that I am not ready yet and would want a friendly relation with her father so that we can discuss about her.

If my daughter will be around him I will have to first get to know this person because I am not sure yet that he will be happy to know he has a daughter.

Hi People!!

After the tough year 2020 I would like to wish you all a happy 2021!!

This is my second book ❤

Though I have got less reads on my first one I thought of giving a second try.

Hope you all enjoy this bumpy ride of Glen and Ell❤