Chapter 2~Attraction❤

I wanted to tell you all my secrets but you became one of them instead.

Glen's POV

I have had few encounters with Ell ib the past few months due to Rey and Amara's relationship. It was good that idiot came back to his senses and won back the love of his life and I am so happy to witness their story.

They have been through so much in life it was like they started dating and were inseperable and then everything got ruined for them but what inspires me the most is both of them have been forgiving and found their ways back to each other and this makes me believe in true love.

Due to my terrible mistakes in the past I have missed on such a strong love and the best girl. I have always had eyes on Ellie. The day she entered our apartment with Amy when Rey had moved in and we had a decent party. I was just in awe of her beauty she was just perfect for me.

But then we both slept with each other and she got too deep with me and then everything got messed up. I could not deny the attraction I felt for her back then she was just irresistible.

I had my fears and secrets due to which I didn't want her involved in my life and I kept pushing her away all the time and that broke her completely.

She had confessed to me quiet a lot of times that she loves me but I never gave her the answer to that because I was just clueless and to make myself feel better I used to date other women and sleep with them and would also make Ellie jealous by speaking about it.

I made her feel dirty and low because of my bad attitude but then I realised that I have been terrible with her and she deserves the best so I let her go and never chased her again. But now fate wants to play some nasty games with me and we were face to face after about three years and I tried a lot to not be troublesome and stay away but when I saw a cute little girl just like her mom walking down that aisle holding flowers I was just speechless.

I am pretty sure that baby will grow up and break many hearts she just as beautiful as her mother. I am suprised   that she has grey eyes it might be due to the genes of her father.

As much as I loved that child my life came to a halt because I had missed the only chance if I ever take that I had with her. After seeing the baby I just wanted to hold her in my arms and I had a pull towards and I could not stop myself until I interrupted them while they were playing in the wedding.

Ellie looked more beautiful now she is grown and has become a bit curvy back then she was skinny but a big time foodie. I know she hates me from the core but now when she has moved on in life and has a daughter I just feel she should not have any resentment towards me.

Her behavior was too cold and rude with me but I liked challenging her always because she is a fighter and she never gives up easily. I kept pushing her to her limits and also lifted Cora in my arms.

She is just so cute that I would baby sit her for free she looks about like a two year old. I am not pretty sure of her age but she is just tiny and I assume that she might be two. I admired her features and her way of speaking.

She has a beautiful name Coralynn and it fits her perfectly. I am also feeling a bit lost because Ellie moved on so fast in life it's not like we dated or something we have been on a couple of dates.She was over the moon and kept smiling the entire time and that didn't last and I lost everything due to my foolishness.

Sometimes in this life we make more mistakes because of our inner fears I was just worried I will fail in the love thing and I will not be able to manage a relationship but then when I see Rey and Amy it's true bliss I can see their eyes speak in love and that's so deep.

I have never felt that kind of connection with anyone. It was Ellie who made me all jittery and nervous and fearful she was a bomb.

But then she has got her guy and made a beautiful daughter with him they might be a super happy family and she deserves someone who worships the land she walks on and I just hope she has got that but I feel bad for myself for having lost such a precious thing.

She still has the same impact on me even after all this time my mind is still conquered by all her thoughts like it would in my college days but I just didn't have the strength to accept that I am head over heels in love with her.

I have heard from Amy she will be moving back to Dallas because she needs to look for a job and also needs all the help with her daughter and she doesn't want to leave Samara too whom she has treated like her own sister.

She is a selfless girl and has always done things to make others happy and she would watch them from the sidelines. I could never keep her happy because of my fears and I just hurted her every time she took a step towards me and I regret everything that I did in the past if only I had a chance I would make amends and this time would sit on my knees and propose her to stay in my heart and in my life forever.

Hi Peeps

It's a long time!  I just didn't have the motivation to write but I thought I should go with it.

Hope you enjoy 🤗