Chapter 03-Moving Back To Dallas❤

Mind replays what the heart cannot delete.

After the winter break I just decided to move back to Dallas and it was an easy decision because I was still working in a Cafe and needed a fulfilling career now for the best.

I loved Fredericksburg and every part of it. I have so many beautiful memories from this place mostly the birth of my daughter and I would never forget this place it will always be the best part of my life no matter how hard my struggle was.

Sam and I were packing bags and loading things in the truck and we would drive back to Dallas tonight.

"Both of you girls cheated out of me" Colton spoke.

Colton has been a massive support to us from the day we moved in to this pretty place and now we are all leaving him behind and he is not taking down really well.

"I am sorry Colton, but you can visit
us anytime you know we are just about 5 hours away from you" I tried to empathize.

"You will not be next door and that's what is hurting me" he said.

"We will miss you Col maybe you can look for a job in Dallas too?  Just a suggestion you have been here all your life it's high time to move out of your parents house and grow up a bit" I suggested.

"Well that's seems to be a nice suggestion will look forward to it" he seemed a bit relaxed.

We finished all the packing and loaded furniture and stuff in the truck. I was just not ready to live this place yet but I have to face my fears and learn to live again, because I just can't hide forever.

Amy has seen a nice apartment for us to move in its not as huge as this house but that would do for us. Sam doesn't want to move in with her sister and disturb her newly married life so she is choosing to stay with me while Amy will take care of all her expenses and needs. Sam is a bit sad because she has friends here and doesn't want to let them go but she is a strong girl has fought cancer and overcame the pain of losing both her parents.

Sam is a bit smitten by Dalton that is Colton's brother and even he is not taking this separation well and has locked himself in the room since morning.

We both went in to tell our goodbyes to Colton's parents they were a lovely couple and Dalton was not ready to say goodbye. So I gave them both sometime so that they can have their conversation. Teenage hormones are playing the part for these kids and we are just clueless what's going on in their minds. I wonder how Cora will be as a teen hope she is not cold and stubborn like her father.

I am leaving this beautiful place with a bunch of memories and a heavy heart but we don't learn if we don't move on.  The things were packed and ready to go.  Sam had told her goodbyes and we were ready to hit the road now.

"Sam let's leave now OK? " I asked her if she is ready because she looks too sad at the moment and I know it's so unfair but I just can't help it.

"Yes, let's leave" she spoke with a heavy sigh.

"Sam you can speak to me if something is hurting you I know that it's difficult to leave this place but we all have to go with the flow to a place where life takes us. Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end they simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again, I don't know what's the chemistry between you and Dalton but I know this is not about the place you are leaving but it's about the people but I can assure you one thing Amara and I always believed in destiny so I strongly feel if you are meant to cross paths again you will and that time just hold on to the grip tightly and don't let go but for now you will have to move on Dallas is waiting for you" I gave her a piece of advise and she seems a bit relaxed after it.

"Yes Ells I know thank you for making this feel much better I am not sure what is wrong with Dalton he is unhappy about us leaving and didn't seem to take the goodbye well but I have to move on and go ahead because my sister is my world and I can't be apart. " She said.

We both told our goodbyes and even Colton was too sad about us leaving and we just left as soon as we can with hell lot of emotions running through our minds.

First thing after reaching Dallas would be to set up our apartment and then I will have to ask my parents to get Cora to Dallas so that we can start a fresh and I just start her with some
Pre-school and Daycare so that she will make some friends and can probably have a more stable life with me.

As I was thinking of Cora,  I suddenly realized that her father is still living in Dallas and he is still unaware of the  fact that Cora is his daughter and I have kept this secret from him. 

Amy suggested that I should confront about this before it's too late and he gets to know from elsewhere. Rey is aware of it and respected my wishes to keep it a secret until I was ready to tell but I am just not ready and I guess I can never be ready to tell it out to him.  I am scared of losing her and I could just survive this only because of her she is my only hope but I can't be selfish.

I am yet to decide whether I am going to raise her alone or I will involve her father in this. In case I am ready to tell it will only be because I shouldn't decide her fate to be raised without a father. She is too small to question about it but I am sure in a few days she will want a Dad and I can't see her hurt.