54 - Dinner Part 3

Dekuu POV (TW Panic attack, mentions of abuse, also merry christmas to those who celebrate it)

Flexing her hands, Aunt Rumi stepped inside and lifted her fists up to her face in a fighting stance.

"The only person I planned to fight was All Might, and that was gonna be in all fun." She strode forward confidently and grabbed Hisashi by the front of the shirt. "I guess I do have thing for hitting Inko's boyfriends. I'm gonna break your nose."

Mom stepped forward. "Hey Rumi, you don't need to do that, just get him out of the apartment."

The white haired woman frowned. She was on her toes, because despite her fairly large muscles, she was only a couple inches past five feet tall. My dad was six feet tall. I'm pretty sure they both have some sort of criminal record. Aunt Rumi was way too eager to hit him.

All Might was still waiting by the door in his muscular form. He was wearing casual clothing, and his arms were crossed.

His sky blue eyes were fixated on my mom, and he looked nervous. I differed between staring at my mom, Rumi, and All Might. It was what my aunt had said that confused me.

"I guess I have a thing for hitting Inko's boyfriends."

"But Inky, that's no fun." Rumi had a dangerous glint in her crimson eyes, and had gone into feral protection mode, with her fingers digging into the fabric of my dad's shirt, and the other hand curled into a fist and ready to punch him.

Hisashi brought his hand down in a cutting motion on her wrist, quickly detaching her grip on him. She hissed and took a step back.

"I didn't come here to get violent, if your bunny friend here lays a hand on me, it wouldn't be such a good day for her with the media, now would it?" His expression darkened when he looked at mom.

Aunt Rumi's ear twitched before she smoothed her hair down and backed away from him, scowling.

"Why are you here?" All Might snapped, taking a protective stance in front of my mom. I raised an eyebrow when she looked at me, and she waved her hands in a "drop it for now".

Aunt Rumi didn't move from where she was, leaving him surrounded. I felt small compared to all of them. I was pretty small though.

I was taller than Aunt Rumi, but she had a big, confident presence, and was really muscular for a woman. All Might is like seven feet tall. I knew Hisashi couldn't try anything even if he wanted to.

He could still, um, do something with fire, I suppose. It's been a long time, and I was really little when I was told about it. I think he breathed fire.

I didn't know anything about it, so if he tried to use it on us it could be surprisingly difficult to defend.

"All Might? What the hell are you doing with her? Why are you here?"

"That's none of your buisiness."

"It is my business, if you're here with my wi-"

"I'm not your wife!" She cut in, holding onto one of All Might's wide arms.

"Are you two married or something?" The white haired man wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"No..."

"You still haven't told me why you're here."

"That's none of your business." Hisashi said sarcastically. "I'm obviously not getting anywhere right now." He cocked his head in annoyance, turning and shoving past Rumi to get to the door.