77 - Hello?

Deku POV (TW, Kidnapping, violence and abuse, blood)

I didn't struggle. I didn't even shove the girl's hand off me, which I could have easily done. Her fingers were stained with blood, and her nails dug into my shoulder.

All I had to do was move my shoulder out of her grasp. It was the one movement I could probably make easily, but my arms and legs felt numb.

By some miracle I remained conscious, bare words slipping past the haze of drugs the blonde had put me under. Besides her hand, I could feel a stinging pain in my arm, right near where the needle had entered me before.

"I think you killed him." She mumbled to someone in the room. "He hasn't moved in over an hour."

"That's...the point." A familiar voice said from the corner of the room.

"I thought he would be up sooner." She retorted, finally taking her hand off me.

"You'd rather have him fighting us? Have you seen him fight? Even with us erasing his little powers he could take us both down."

"I could stab him."

"You'd kill him, and then we'd both be burned alive."

"Yeah."

Erase...my...powers...

Erased?

I thought they meant Aizawa at first, like he had joined them, but quickly realized from the way my arm hurt, they put more then just some sort of sedative in it.

Well, that isn't good.

***

I was exhausted, so eventually I allowed myself to fall asleep, even despite the pain in my limbs, and the fear I would die if I let myself sleep.

There were rough sheets underneath my cheek, which smelled musty as I tried to get up. My arms were shaking really badly as I managed to pull myself into an upright position and peek out through my tear soaked eyelashes.

My skin felt stiff and fragile, small bruises and scratches up and down my arms. Presumably there was a matching sight waiting for me on my legs, but I had left in my t-shirt and pants. There was a large tear from the neck of my shirt to halfway down my torso, clearly torn off, not cut by scissors or a knife.

I managed to get a look around the room I was in. It was a big space, the size of a small classroom, but almost ocmpletely empty. The walls were mostly bare except for ten metal plates about the size of me, each spaced apart on the creepy walls. They were bolted down.

The only way I managed to look around was because of the small lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. I had a thin bed, and two chairs in the corner of the room.

The ceiling was exposed, revealing long metal posts and beams crisscrossing. They looked strong enough to hold a person, maybe I could hide up there.

Who had taken me here somehow evaded my thoughts, all I could focus on was the walls holding me in, and the bolted door.

Well, that and the crumpled piece of paper sitting in the middle of the floor.

The sound of my soft breath was the only noise besides air blowing through a small vent behind all the tightly placed beams.

I let seven minutes pass, waiting to see if someone, or some horrible thing would come busting in to kill me, nothing happened. The paper didn't even rustle.

Finally, slowly, I stood up on shaking legs, and took very careful steps to pick it up. My knees practically gave out when I kneeled down, and I fell onto my side without warning.