37 - That Night

Deku POV

I felt my heart drop into my stomach as his words slowly sunk in. My hands began shaking.

"K-Kirishima?" I said his name in disbelief like I couldn't believe that it was him, ot that he did what he said. It was so awfully out of character and he didn't seem like the type to do that, at all.

He stared at me with cold, blank crimson eyes, darker than Bakugo's. He blinked and they filled with tears, causing him to have to cover them with his hand until he calmed down.

"A-are you playing a sick joke on me..." I asked in disbelief.

I knew Bakugo wasn't mine, he had no obligation to me, and it wasn't like he was my boyfriend or he wasn't allowed to see other people. But you'd think that you wouldn't go off kissing your friends while the person you're in love with is in a coma.

Then again, maybe he isn't in love with me, and I'm just stupid...

"I'm not. Does it look like I'm joking?" He said bitterly, rubbed the side of his head like he had a headache.

I was still staring at him, my lips slightly parted as I made small choked sounds. I was still attempting to comprehend his words while letting them slowly process.

Shock was still clear in my mind, but I could feel other emotions begin to enter and cloud my mind.

"What happened? Tell me exactly." I glared at him.

He sighed and met my gaze guiltily.

"We all got together to have a little party, Bakugo was upset and we'd just gotten back from the hospital." He inhaled. "We all got kinda...drunk, and I began saying some stupid shit about you. He got pissed off and I was so overcome with alcohol and emotions that I...kissed him...and he got up and left."

He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and winced as he braced himself for my reaction.

All my emotions clouded me.

Anger that Kirishima would do something like that. Sadness, because I thought Kirishima was my friend and he wouldn't do that.

I smiled bitterly, out of shock.

To top it off, he fucking knew that me and Bakugo kissed. He knew that. He was fully aware.

Unless he disregarded that based on what Bakugo said about it. Even if he did Bakugo clearly mentioned something about how he feels.

If there's something that I don't know here, Bakugo has some explaining to do.

"Midoriya..." He pinched the bridge of his nose and sniffed. When he looked up his lashes were wet with tears. "I swear, I didn't mean to, I feel so fucking bad. I've been crying at night...and..."

He weakly wiped his eyes and met my eyes again, winced as he rolled up his sleeve.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Either get the fuck out of my room or I'm gonna go off."

He didn't move.

"Alright then. Let's chat, Kirishima."

Deku boutta shank a hoe.
Ya'll are about to find out what happens when Deku snaps.
Comment and stuff!

Sorry this is short, I promise I'll make new chapters soon 🙏

I might not this weekend though, I'm going on a trip and I'm not sure that there will be wifi.

Either way Imma try and finish some.