50 - That one moment

???'s POV

Bzzzz!

I nearly jumped at the sound. It was subtle, coming from my pocket, but I didn't expect it. I took a swift look at the people around me before exiting and walking quickly down the hallway.

I pulled up my hood and stuck my earbuds in, pressing "answer" on the screen. There was a few seconds of silence before I could hear a raspy voice on the other end of the line.

"Mhm? Hello?"

"Why do you sound so surprised? You called me." I snapped, chewing on my nails anxiously.

"Yeah, well I didn't think you would actually pick up. He told me you weren't one to betray your school or morals, but that you were strong, and might give in."

"You're wrong, I'm not-"

"Listen. Just do one thing for me, alright? Well, technically two. First, hear me out and the things we want. If you still don't want in then there's no record of this call, you did nothing wrong, and you can't tell anyone.

"Just the fact you're here proves you're considering it, you could have blocked this number."

"You...you still haven't told me who said I would be good for this."

"Heh...not until you agree. If you're in, you can't back out. We have our ways there."

I pinched the wire between my fingers and glanced quickly behind me. "Look...please just tell me who's telling you about me."

"I can't do that. For all I know, you would snitch on him right away. I'm risking a lot here just talking to you, but you have a pretty good reputation. You could help. Plus you're strong."

"There's not much I think I could do..."

I found a window and stood facing it, looking at the view past it, biting my lip thoughtfully. A few days ago the LOV called me and told me that they thought me and my quirk would be useful, and that they might have some things that could convince me.

I didn't believe them, because despite some anger I might have, I'm not one to turn to crime. I don't want to.

But everything he said was like honey, and it felt like it was entrapping me. Every word was a trap, I knew that, and I was intrigued.

They hinted at already having a traitor in the school, but didn't tell me who it was, or even which class or what year they were in. All I knew was that it was a "he". I think.

The pieces should have fallen together but they didn't. I just...couldn't figure it out.

The anger that someone would have to have to get into UA and still betray them and leak information would have to be pretty big.

A part of me knows almost for sure that it's someone either in our class or class 1-B. I didn't have any way to narrow it down. I knew it wasn't Midoriya, obviously, because the plan seemed to have something about harming him.

They didn't even necessarily have to be super close to him, just near enough to do the smallest things.

That's what made it confusing. If I knew who it was, I could talk to them.

Why the hell am I even considering this? It's never been something I would ever think about, much less act on. Maybe I was just bored. It wouldn't take too long, right? A year or two, and then I would get paid, or something in return.

If we weren't caught, no punishment, no record of it. I could be a hero like I wanted.

I inhaled sharply.

"Ok. I'm in."

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah."

"Just know that if you're lying, or feeding information to the heroes, we'll kill you without hesitation."

I swallowed. "Yeah, ok."

"Hold on. The little traitor actually has a few words to say."

"I- what?!" Shigaraki hung up, and two seconds later my phone rang again. I picked up.

"Hey." The voice snarled.

I felt the blood rush out of my face.

"You?"

"Yep. I'm the talk of the town, apparently. Haven't they told you? The teachers haven't said a word, but they know I'm out here. Now you know it too." I could practically hear him smirking. "I'm here to keep you in check. I'm the one to kill you if you fuck up."

"No, no!" I hissed in disbelief. "Y-you can't be telling me that..."

"Can you stop acting so dramatic?"

"I don't fucking believe you..."

"Shut up."

"I...fine. Ok."

"Guess what? We're meeting after school so you can stop acting all freaked out."

"Whatever. I still can't believe that someone from our school would-"

"Will you lower your fucking voice? What if someone hears you?!"

"Huh? Calm down. There's no one here." I glanced around just to make sure.

"Ok, fine. I'll see you later." He sighed.

"Yeah, I know. Bye."

He chuckled softly.

"Bye Kirishima."

Red sus.
I hope I made this one still just as confusing as the others. :)
I know this chapter is short and kinda sucks, but it'll pick up again.

Comment and stuff!