Chapter 10 Rocket Man

NO POV

And so the remaining members of the strawhat pirates along with Kai and Peaches made back safely. However it was only after a short break when they were ready to go back after Robin. However Paulie stopped them, insisting that they should wait until tomorrow. That only pissed them off.

Nami began explaining about how the judicial island of Enies Lobby was rigged and began explaining about the other government islands such as Impel Down and Marineford. Then Paulie told them that they wouldn't even be able to make it with agua laguna prevented them from leaving. Both parties started to argue back and forth and it was looking like a fight was about to break out. 

Kokoro: ALL OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!

Everyone turned their heads to see Kokoro approaching them. 

Kokoro: Whether you like it or not strawhat Paulie is right on this one.

Luffy: Shut up Granny it's not any of your business!

Kokoro: Be as it may strawhat, these people are only trying to prevent you from killing yourself. No ship can withstand agua laguna, only a sea train can. 

Luffy: I know that, but I don't have the time!

Kokoro: If that's the case, then follow me. We'll cross the seas on my sea train. 

And so Kokoro lead the boys of the crew to where she stored her sea train. They came to a pair large doors that were covered in rust and vines. The moment she opened the door, Luffy, Chopper, and Kai all started running(or flying) to see the sea train. 

Kokoro: Hold on boys, it may not even work. 

Luffy: Wait are you serious?

Despite this they all continued to rush to see the sea train. They came to another pair of doors that were already opened with light leaking out. When they opened it, they saw Rocket Man.

 When they opened it, they saw Rocket Man

Luffy: WOAH, SO COOL!

Chopper: Look at the face!

Kai: This is cooler than the other sea train. 

Kokoro: His name is Rocket Man, unlike the Puffing Tom this one is a crazy train. It has no guarantees so board at your own risk. 

Luffy and Chopper had stars in their eyes as Kai flew around to observe the whole train. Just then Iceberg exited the train.

Luffy: Hey it's ice pops. 

Iceberg: Hello again strawhat, I've see you made it. 

Kokoro: What are you doing here Iceberg, you should be resting?

Iceberg: Let's just say we were thinking the same thing. 

Both of them started to laugh as Iceberg sat on a crate.