Chapter 14 Captured

NO POV

The strawhat pirates were fired up, more than they were ever before. Before them stood the strongest assassins in the World Government, and yet they were ready to take them all done. All to save their friend Robin. Even the youngest among them, Kai, was ready to throw down. The drawbridge to the tower started to lower, Spandam started to freak out while the agents held their composure. But suddenly, an explosion happened inside, causing the gate to stop. 

Spandam: HAHAHAHHAHAHA! This should buy me enough time to get Nico Robin across the gates of justice. All of you start moving and bring Cutty Flam too! AHAHAHA, I have the only woman that can revive the ancient weapons, and the man who has inherited one of the blueprints for them. I am unstoppable. 

Spandam started to leave, but Franky was blocking his way. 

Spandam: What the hell are you looking at!

Franky didn't say anything, instead he pulled out a pile of papers. Spandam's eyes bulged out in surprise. Franky was holding the very thing he has been trying to get his hands on for years. For Franky was holding the blueprints for Pluton. 

Spandam: So, you had the blueprints this whole time. That saves me the trouble, now just hand them ov...

Franky cut him off. 

Frankey: Nico Robin, I have to admit the stuff I heard about you was wrong. I now realize that you aren't the monster that the government makes you out to be. These blueprints were handed down from shipwright to shipwright, not to revive an ancient weapon but to use to protect the world. To be used in case power hungry bastards like Spandam get their hands on something dangerous, it can be a counter measure. 

Spandam: SHUT UP AND GIVE THEM TO ME!

Franky: Even though Nico Robin can use her knowledge for good, it can still be disastrous. But now there is a group of people here willing to give their lives to defend her. If she believes in them, then I'm putting all of my faith in them as well. 

He then held the blueprints high above his head. 

Franky(thought): Tom, you would have done the same thing. 

Franky blew fire out of his mouth; the flames engulfed the blueprints. Spandam could only watch as his lifelong dream literally went up in flames.

Franky: The whole reason we kept the blueprints was to act as a counter measure in case any of the other ancient weapons were revived. If you guys take them away, that defeats the whole purpose. At this point, all I can do is destroy them. I'm place everything I got on the pirates. 

Back at the gate, the Franky family cheered at sight of their leader okay. Franky couldn't help but tear up at their love for him. Despite this heartful reunion, Spandam felt nothing but anger. 

Spandam: Cutty Flam, you...you...YOU BASTARD!

Spandam charged at Franky and pushed him right off the edge, causing him to fall down into the abyss. That was when Nami called a call from Kokoro. 

Kokoro(call): Hey strawhats, I heard everything! Why are you all just standing around?

Nami: The bridge isn't down, we can't cross.

Kokoro: It's halfway down, isn't it? That's good enough, I'm on my way. 

Nami: What do you mean you are on your way?

Thats when they all heard the sound of Rocket Man, and they realized what was about to happen. Luffy smirked as he wrapped his arms around all of his crewmembers and jumped down. It was at that moment Rocket Man cam bursting through the gate and they landed on it. Thanks to the slanted gate, Rocket Man shot upwards and into the sky. Along the way they even caught Franky. As it came back down, it crashed into the tower. The strawhats were now on the Tower of Justice.