₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 6

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➏

"You!" We both exclaimed.

"Let go of me" I said and pushed him away.

"Brie calm down"

"Rauw shut the fuck up and don't even try to tell me to calm down again otherwise you'll regret it I promise you that"

"I don't wanna fight or argue with you. We're adults so let's be civilized"

"Cut the crap with all this nonsense preaching of yours because I'm not interested" I said and was about to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "You're not gonna walk out on me" He said, his voice sounding dominant.

"Let go of me" I muttered under my breath.

"It's been 2 years now Brie and we have to talk" He said and tightened his grip.

"You're hurting me" I said and tried push him off but failed.

"Are we gonna do this the hard way or the easy way?"

"Ugh fine, we'll talk" I said and he let go of me.

"Let's go"

We walked down the hallway and soon enough exited the restaurant.

"I came with my car"

"I'll tell my driver to go with yours and the both of us we'll take my car" He said and we went to were his G wagon was parked.

I gave him my car keys and he gave his driver then the two of us got in his car. He started the engine and drove off.
I was quiet the whole time, part of that being because I'm hungry. Rauw decided to break the silence.

"You'll eat once we get to my place"

"I'm not hungry" I said and my tummy growled. Ugh such bad timing.

"You're sure?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Just drive, don't piss me off already" I said and looked out the window.

"I'm sorry"

"It just doesn't work that way. You cheated on me and broke my heart. I fucking trusted you more than I trusted myself and you used me. You had me at your doorstep whenever you wanted, you only had me around when you were lonely and needed a good fuck. Like a fool I danced to your tunes all the time."

"I'm sorry for that"

"I was only 15, thinking I found the one that my heart desired but nah. I was there everytime you needed me but not even once, not even once were you there for me when I needed you. There were moments when I felt like piece of shit and needed my boyfriend to be by my side and comfort me, where were you all those times?"

"Brie-"

"You were with Rosalia. All the time you put her first before me and it was more like she was your girlfriend and I was your side chick. You cheated on me countless times and I still forgave you time after time. In those 2 years of our relationship, did you even love me?" I asked as my tears were threatening to drop.

"Brie I loved you and still love you"

"Don't lie! To you I was only good enough to fuck with but never really be with. Yes I was your girlfriend but that was only for the public"

"I know I did you wrong and I'm extremely sorry beyond the word itself"

The rest of the ride was silent till we reached his house. He got out and opened the door for me then I got out. We went in his house and yeah it was nice, but I certainly won't tell him that.