₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 21

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➋➊

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I went upstairs and dried off then changed. I've gotta admit I had fun making the video, the guys are so chilled and funny. I really had a good time and I'm not gonna lie, I had my doubts about this whole stay but now I'm certain everything will go well.

I got my phone that was laying on my bed and went downstairs. As I entered the living room, I saw Quinton seated on the couch. He was focused on his phone while watching TV at the same time, I sat next to him then he mumbled a little 'Hi'

"Hello, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I'm just thinking of making a tiktok"

"Cool"

"Wanna join me?"

"Good luck with that because I've been asking her for months and she never agrees" Bryce's said as he entered the kitchen with Kio.

"I'm also about to make one, soo what do you say?" Kio said as he came to the living room and sat in between Quinton and I.

"She won't agree, trust me" Bryce said.

"Umm sure, why not." I said and in a matter of seconds, Bryce stood before me with a shocked face.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'll make a tiktok with Kio and Quinton" I said and he had this shocked expression plastered on his face.

"I've asked you to do that with me for months and you've never agreed"

"Tough luck" I said and chuckled as he exited the living room and went back to the kitchen.

"What time are we doing this?" Kio asked.

"Right now" I said and stood up then my phone rang.

Ring Ring Ring

I got it from the table and surprisingly it's a factime from Drake. This is surprising because we haven't spoken since December, 2017. That was when my contract with young money records ended and I signed to universal records in early January. I quickly tapped accept.

 I quickly tapped accept

Drake

"Hey, Brie"

"Hey, long time no see"

"Yeah, but you're the one who's been totally ghosting me"

"It's not like that, I've been busy. Btw you've also been doing the same, about a month ago I dmed you on insta and you didn't respond"

"Exactly, a 'month' ago. It's been that long not recently"

"At least I tried to reach out but got zero from you"