N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡g͜͡i͜͡n͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡

How are y'all?
I only realized how much I spammed y'all this morning😂 I got wasted yesterday and I didn't really know exactly what I was doing, the funny thing is when I updated la cama  like damn I definitely out did myself lmao. But at least now I know that I should stay away from my phone when I think of drinking😁

Anyways I wanna say thank you, I just realized I now have 2K followers when I woke up.
2020 wasn't a good year with the pandemic and my own personal problems, I've learnt that we gotta look at the good side of everything in life and I'm glad I got to know new people on wattpad who have become so close to me. Honestly you mean more to me than some of the friends I have here.

tanirikag💖💖
Thank you for being there for me when I text you and need someone to just listen. It doesn’t matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always reply. Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truckloads of joy and happiness in my life, everyday. You are the kind of friend who makes the good times even better and the hard times a whole lot easier. Thank you for staying by my side when I was figuring out what to do with my life. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.

Helixlovesbio❤️❤️
The most invaluable asset I have is gift of your friendship. Your friendship has rewarded me with love, understanding and support; thank you. I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you’ve had on my life. Sometimes life hits hard. It’s hard to cope with everything by myself, so having a friend like you is the greatest blessing I have ever received. I’m beyond thankful for your support and understanding, bestie. Thank you for your concern and useful advice! I’ll be forever grateful.

cncomyboys 💕💕
Countless times, you have proved that friendship goes beyond words and encompasses actions. As a friend you have never been lacking in words of comfort or in deeds. I’m thankful for your friendship. Thank you for always being there for me

nilsy_b💓💓
I never imagined that on a day like this, I will be making mention of a true friend in my life. Today, I am proud to say that I have got a rare gem in you. Thanks for everything you’ve been to me. Seasons come and seasons go, but a friend like you stays true through it all. I care a lot about you.

Kayleigh_Imagines 💗💗
You can put a smile on my face even when I don’t feel like smiling at all. I think it’s the most amazing thing about our friendship. We make each other laugh all the time. And it helps a lot to live a life full of complicated stuff.  It’s hard to say ‘thank you’ to someone who deserves so much more than that. You are the gift of God, and my life would be absolutely tasteless without you in it. I love you, partner in crime.

Alexandria_46💞💞
Can’t believe I was lucky enough to meet someone as kind and generous as you. You will always be my best friend, and because of that my life will be full of beautiful adventures and endless laughter. I may not talk about how wonderful you are, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t think that way. You are the best person I know, and because of that I call you my best friend. Thank you for our friendship.

LitzyAlvarado09💝💝
Thank you for always being so kind to me, you make me believe in a better world with more people like you!  Maybe I’m bad at choosing the right words, but I want you to know how I really enjoyed talking with you! Thank you so much for your time!

Summergirl_2579❣️❣️
A circle is round. it has no end. That’s how long I want to be your friend. One of the greatest gifts of life is friendship and I have received it. We don't talk often and I'm working on changing that.

julianaXalma💘💘
Thank you for being my friend, you have filled my life with pleasure and amusement and had spread so many color around it, I wish to walk along you till the last moment of my life. Thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back. Thank you my dear friend
....................................................

So I've given you a mini face reveal but I'm taking that down in some hours because it's not one of my best shots and I just took that pic a few minutes ago