Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Brielle's pov

I went upstairs to my room and took a shower then changed into my pajamas and got under the covers. My phone rang and I reached for it on the night stand. It's a FaceTime from Rauw, I picked up and composed myself.

 It's a FaceTime from Rauw, I picked up and composed myself

Rauw

"Brielle" Andrea cutely said and I smiled.

"Hey princess"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too amor, I miss you alot"

"Hi Brie" Rauw said.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm okay and you?"

"I'm fine....I know it's pretty late but I called you because Andrea insisted"

"You know you can call me anytime. whether it's late or early, I'll always pick up"

"Thanks"

"Where are you? It doesn't look like you're at the hotel"

"You're right, we aren't. Andrea wanted some pastry so i had to buy it for her"

"Rauw how many times have I said that's not healthy for her, remember she recently lost a tooth because of the candy you give her every day"

"I know I know, I just couldn't help but fulfil her wish"

"You need to make sure your kid is healthy and that's simply not the way. I know you love her alot but you gotta keep her health in mind"

"You're absolutely right and I promise I won't from today"

"Great now go back to the hotel, it's so late and past Andrea's bed time.

"Yes ma'am" He said and I chuckled.

"I'm serious"

"Alright fine, we're now going"

"Bye Andy, I love u"

"Bye mommy" She said and I felt this weird feeling in my body.

Andrea just called me her mom, I've never been called that and it's such a weird feeling.