₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊➎

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I immediately got out of my car and checked on the girl that just screamed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry please forgive me" I said in a worried tone and helped her up. "Lemme take you to the hospital, you might be injured"

"No no, it's fine. I'm okay, it's just a little bruise" She said referring to her bruised arm.

"Just lemme take you to the hospital, you need medical attention"

"No, don't bother. I'm alright" She insisted.

"Okay then let's go to my house so we can get this cleaned up" I offered and she refused but I didn't take no for an answer.

I helped her walk up to my car and into the passenger seat then I closed the door and quickly sprinted to the other side and got into the driver's seat. We were both horribly drenched but I didn't give a damn if the car seats got wet.

I cared more about the girl I almost took life out of because of my carelessness. The drive was silent, no one spoke and the thought of her not knowing me hit me. Most people are usually over the moon when they see me and she's seated treating me like any other person. It feels really good.

"I'm extremely sorry" I broke the silence

"Don't apologize, I should have also looked where I was going. Its not only your fault, it's also my fault" She said and gave me a genuine smile.

"What's your name?"

"Kayleigh, what about you?"

"Brielle"

The rest of the drive was full of small talk till we reached my house. I got out of the car and ran to the other side then helped Kayleigh out. I locked my car and we made our way into the house, I locked the door and released a relieved sigh.

"We should probably change before we catch a cold" I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah"

We went upstairs and I took her to one of the guest rooms then started the bath for her with warm water and went to my own room. I picked out some clothes for Kayleigh and took them to her room then placed them on the bed.

I went back to my room and went to the bathroom then took a warm bath then got out and dressed. I went to Kayleigh and thank goodness the clothes I gave her fit.

 I went to Kayleigh and thank goodness the clothes I gave her fit

"Hey I said as I entered the room

"Hi"