₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 17

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊➐

🄻🅄🄽🄰🅈'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

After I got my phone, I immediately left and went home. I couldn't stand being there with Jessica a single second. I arrived and a few minutes later Myke walked through the front door.

"Bro" I said and we shared a brief hug. "You've been quiet, what's up?"

"Nothing, I've been busy" He answered as we took a seat.

"Do want some juice or water?"

"No, don't bother. I actually came to talk to you about something very important" He said, now getting serious.

"What's that exactly?"

"Brielle"

"I know she's upset but we'll work things out" I said and he looked at me all confused.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Isn't this what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Yes but it's different"

"You're now confusing me"

"I spoke to Brielle yesterday and she was asking where you were, she said that she thinks you're with another woman. Because I know you too well I simply knew she was right but you're my best friend and I obviously couldn't get you in trouble, I had to save your ass."

"My gosh bro thank you so much"

"Not so fast. How many times have I told you to stop whatever is going on between you and that girl, Jessica. When Brielle finds out I swear things won't turn out good for you"

"I know I know I know and you're right. I'm working on it but it's gonna be difficult"

"How?"

"Chris hired her as a stylist, so she's gonna be with me when ever I'm preparing for an event"

"Geez, things just aren't in your favor"

"Meaning?"

"There's a 100 percent chance Brielle and Jessica run into each other"

As soon as Myke said that, I felt like a heavier weight has been put on shoulders. If Brielle and Jessica meet then who knows what will happen.

"Why are you even cheating on her in the first place?"

"She isn't even my girlfriend and It's not called cheating unless you get caught"

"Jefnier, never cheat on some one who is good to you because karma is a bitch"

"I'll make sure nothing happens. Jessica doesn't matter to me, only Brie matters"

"Well you better do something and not just talking" He said then my phone vibrated, I checked and it's Brie. I quickly unlocked my phone and tapped on the WhatsApp icon then tapped her contact.

 I quickly unlocked my phone and tapped on the WhatsApp icon then tapped her contact