₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 20

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➋⓿

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I woke up and did my morning routine. I realized my brother's song got released yesterday and made a short video for promo then posted. Lunay's part was really catchy and I couldn't help but lip-sync to his part.

I went downstairs and saw the guys in the kitchen. I went over to them and they were making breakfast.

"Morning" Griffin said and I won't lie, I had this stupidly huge smile on my face after he spoke.

"Good morning, what are you boys making?"

"Breakfast, what else" Bryce answered.

"Dummy I know you're making breakfast but what exactly?"

"Waffles" Josh said.

"Bryce, learn something from the kid and stop embarrassing me"

"Before you two start, breakfast is ready" Jaden said and put his hand over my shoulder then lead me to the dinning room.

"Honestly, I doubted your capabilities. Finding seven boys in the kitchen cooking was already weird enough for me but damn, I must say y'all are great chefs" I said and took a seat.

"Thanks" Griffin said and sat beside me. Everyone sat down and we dished up then started eating.

The guys were acting normal around me and I really appreciated that. I'm sure Jaden and Bryce told them. We all ate and indulged in some small talk.

"So how long will you be staying in LA?" Quinton asked.

"I think 2 weeks"

"Great" He said.

"Your song with Chris Brown was seriously fire" Kio said.

"Thanks so much, glad you liked it"

"We should do a never have I ever YouTube video in the hot tub after this" Griffin suggested and they all agreed.

"Are you gonna join us Brielle?" Anthony asked.

"I'm not really a YouTube person so I think I'll let this one pass"

"Come on Brie, just this once" Jaden said.

"Fine but just this once" I gave in and they all cheered, making me laugh.

"Umm you have a little something on your mouth" Griffin said and  I licked my lips hoping it got out then he chuckled.

"Lemme help you" He said and with his bare hand, he removed the honey that was at the side of my bottom lip.

"Thanks" I uttered and heard awwws from the rest.